Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche 918 Brochure leak!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
THis should've remained a concept. Show us the lightweight gas only version. 918 gt3?

Old 09-19-2012, 01:21 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
I feel like people very less appreciate the fact that its a damn 800hp car with a consumption of 3l/100km i mean let it be optimistic, lets say in real life it will be under 10l/100km that is an amazing accomplishment.

But i guess you all own oil fields

Ps
I know that someone paying 800K for a 918 probably wont feel the pain of a fat petrol bill, but that's not the point, the point is that this is the future..and hopefully it will trickle down into lesser cars in the future.

Its more or less a window into the future of cars, to me that is far more admireable than a high power light weight supercar.

Porsche FTW!

Old 09-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Love the Martini Design livery!

Old 09-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
That interior console is MIND BLOWING!

Old 09-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bunnn is on a distinguished roadbunnn is on a distinguished roadbunnn is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Artist
the point is that this is the future..and hopefully it will trickle down into lesser cars in the future.
Porsche FTW!
+ 918! Could not agree more. This is the beginning of a new chapter in the super/hypercar segment..

Old 09-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Weissach Package
Roof In bare carbon
guards red

can't get enough of this masterpiece

Old 09-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Dipstick is an unknown quantity at this point
3L/100km?
Only if you are using combustion engine as a generator
And who is buying a car like this to drive slowly around town
Ecology-918 cars will not make much difference on global scale
Ok,on the open road driven normally it may reduce fuel consumption dramatically,but asking price put it only within the reach of people who couldnt care less about it

What this car does is paving a road to the future(completely wrong one but thats just my opinion not the facts)so we can one day have normal family cars using 3L/100km

Completely agree with eztader-junk all the hybrid crap,save some weight,slash the price for half a million and call THAT Weissach package

Old 09-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Can't wait for your report, def worth a teamspeed feature mate!
I'll ask if I can take pics .

Old 09-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Old 09-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
I got huge amount of requests for 918 Spyder with Gulf livery, so I`ve decided to make quick render
This render will be updated when I get base photos in full resolution. Feel free to give critiques before I make final render.

Quick Reply: Porsche 918 Brochure leak!