Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

After market pipes for GT3 3.8 RS

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Is sharky sharkwerks?

Old 09-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, Sharkwerks,

I have on board video of all setups, but you can't really hear sound level or quality in driving video's..

Old 09-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm in communication with Alex now. It does sound nice, but am concerned I'll be kicked off all tracks!

Old 09-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
The nicest sound I have heard is Sharky center exhaust with the flaps permanently unplugged...If you plug in the flaps is is pretty quiet but you get that artificial on and off. I daily drove it unplugged, no problem. You should pass most dB restricted tracks, but I don't know in Europe..

I switched to M&M side muffler delete for weight savings. Sounds also good, but no more flap option and not as nice as a Sharky..
Better than izzone's akra?

Old 09-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Yes.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
That is high praise indeed...

Old 09-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Europipe or Sharky bypass. Akra is great stuff!

Old 09-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
I'm in communication with Alex now. It does sound nice, but am concerned I'll be kicked off all tracks!
Go w street NOT track version , my friend here who tracks his RS tried track first and removed it and went street which is what I hade on my 3.8 GT3.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Fab speed seem another option.
They do this answer which looks tasty!

http://www.fabspeed.com/997GT3_26.html

Parts here:

http://www.fabspeed.com/997GT3_997GT3RS.html

Noise here!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbncLQnezhc

Last edited by woppum; 09-16-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
^ they may kill me here but I had FS on my first 997TT, it wasnt very good. Tubi, Akra, Sharky, Europipe all far better.

Quick Reply: After market pipes for GT3 3.8 RS