Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Video: Ruf RGT-8 (flat-6 purists beware!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Banned
UserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to all
Lots of DRONE on the RUF GT3

Old 09-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
......X2
Originally Posted by jox
I guess I am one of those purists, but honestly - I love this! That sound is unreal and it goes like stink. This is way more pure than all of the inevitable flappy paddle nonsense that lies ahead.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura about
Odometer on old ruf??????

Old 09-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
rollin_bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet! If I had the cash, I'd get one in a heartbeat!!! The is just as sweet too! Thanks for the link!!

Old 09-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
So will it fit in a Cayman? . . .

Old 09-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
love it.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura about
.....X3

Originally Posted by jox
I guess I am one of those purists, but honestly - I love this! That sound is unreal and it goes like stink. This is way more pure than all of the inevitable flappy paddle nonsense that lies ahead.

Old 09-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
ecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enough
One of the things that impresses me the most is that it does not even has drive belts and all of the accessories are driven by the engine.

On another note I don't think that it is direct injected yet this alone should make it sing nicely.