Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 RS 4.0 or 430 Scuderia

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future

Old 08-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
NitrousOxide is on a distinguished roadNitrousOxide is on a distinguished road
I think it also depends on what kind of "experience" do you like. Do you prefer going fast with the help of many electronics/driver aids or the other way around - work harder and make the car reflect your exact inputs (the good ones and the bad).

The Scuderia is a fantastic car, but as it was mentioned earlier, the newer model is on the corner. On the other hand, the 4.0 is super rare and the most special in the GT3 range. I don't think it will be overshadowed by any 991, at least not any soon.

I personally would go with the 4.0 as I'm more drawn to mechanical machines - ones that make you work harder and be rewarded accordingly.

Old 08-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
id get a lower priced scud and a 3.8 gt3 and go from there. that is, being that i dont know what youre driving now...

Old 08-16-2012, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished road
I actually own a 430 Scud, 2009, 4000km from new. I absolutely love my Scud! But always been a sucker for GT3's in general. However, the 4.0 is the only GT3 I would consider trading in my Scud for. Even with that said..........I have never driven any GT3' s before, so don't really know what to expect!

Old 08-16-2012, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
personally, I prefer the 430 scuderia. the 997 gt3rs pay the old age 'of the project, in particular the gear and braking time.
I have a 430 scuderia in 2009 and now would not change it with any other car!

Old 08-17-2012, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
4.0 for sure.

Old 08-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I've been a huge RS fan for years now, but the Scuderia just nails it on all levels for me. The sound, the aggressive changes to the 430's body, the full carbon interior, the transmission, the sound, and it's a Ferrari. Everything really.

But the 4.0 is nothing short of spectacular.

Old 08-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished road
I was lucky enough to have an F430 "normal", I took a lot of fun ...
Now I have a MKII GT3 RS, prepared for the track, which also gives me great pleasure!
It's really two different cars, one for the track, and the other for the pleasure of design and especially its music!!
But if tomorrow I find a good price for a Scuderia, I sell my RS.

Old 08-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
i have a good amount of expirience with both, wel amlost scud and 3.8 rs and i must say on the ground its a prety tough choice, both are built for the same purpose but they do it diferently, so it depends on what you want, personaly i would pick the porsche but only cuz im a sucker for those gt3s

Old 09-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If you care about the running costs, go for the 4.0. If not, Scud is the best choice. Believe me, you will not regret it.........

Quick Reply: GT3 RS 4.0 or 430 Scuderia