Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 RS 4.0 or 430 Scuderia

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
The Scud might be more of a head turner, but from a driving perspective, RS4.0 hands down.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
the correct answer needs more info, do you own any other Ferrari or Porsche? if not, and money is not enough for both,try a GT3 RS 997.1 and F430 as package

Old 08-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmw power
The Scud might be more of a head turner, but from a driving perspective, RS4.0 hands down.
I've driven both and own a scud.

Both are equally great drives but almost completely drives at the same time. The 4.0 definitely is easier to wrangle at the limits round the corners and that for some probably translates into the definition of a better drive, but in all honesty, the 4.0 never has and never will make me giggle like a schoolgirl, and that to me is what translates into a better drive...scud tunnel runs alone would make me forget whatever the hell an rs was in the first place.

There are many other more head-turning cars than either the scud or rs available out there, so if that's your thing maybe neither car is the right one for you.

Just my own opinion...

Last edited by alwin; 08-10-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
I love both, but if I really had to choose I would go for the 4.0 I've see a few Scuds before, but I've only seen one 4.0

Last edited by Terraforce1; 08-10-2012 at 02:44 AM.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alwin
I've driven both and own a scud.

Both are equally great drives but almost completely drives at the same time. The 4.0 definitely is easier to wrangle at the limits round the corners and that for some probably translates into the definition of a better drive, but in all honesty, the 4.0 never has and never will make me giggle like a schoolgirl, and that to me is what translates into a better drive...scud tunnel runs alone would make me forget whatever the hell an rs was in the first place.

There are many other more head-turning cars than either the scud or rs available out there, so if that's your thing maybe neither car is the right one for you.

Just my own opinion...
You're not driving it right I'm kidding.

The 4.0 puts a grin on my face every time I'm behind the wheel. I have also driven both and the Scud is a great car too, but I would rather drive the 4.0 and that is even if I take out the whole "exclusivity" component out. It's different strokes for different folks.

Old 08-10-2012, 04:24 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
You're not driving it right I'm kidding.

The 4.0 puts a grin on my face every time I'm behind the wheel. I have also driven both and the Scud is a great car too, but I would rather drive the 4.0 and that is even if I take out the whole "exclusivity" component out. It's different strokes for different folks.
When is your 16M coming, Mike ?

Old 08-10-2012, 05:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
ain't this more like a philosophic question? either you are a ferrari guy or a porsche guy...i have been a passionate ferrari guy for years but after the f430 the cars didn't touch my soul any more...porsche does now...so rs 4.0 all the way!

Old 08-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
When is your 16M coming, Mike ?
I'm still looking! The previous prospect went cold turkey when the owner decided to go stay in Italy for 2 months.

Old 08-10-2012, 07:01 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
I'm still looking! The previous prospect went cold turkey when the owner decided to go stay in Italy for 2 months.
Bummer.

Old 08-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider has a reputation beyond repute
The 4.0 any day of the week. It is beautiful. Inside and out.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS 4.0 or 430 Scuderia