Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche GT1 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Peloton25
He already has the better version of the 911 GT1.

I think he should add the Bentley Speed 8 that RM is auctioning to his garage. Would be great to see that screaming around the BIC!

>8^)
ER
Peloton sorry to ask but how do you have so much knowledge about the McLaren's? Do you work with/for them?

Just curious!

Old 08-01-2012, 06:55 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to work for McLaren - perhaps in the future if they find a need for me.

I'm just an enormous fan of the F1 - I've had a 25 year love affair with supercars and the F1 came along early on in that span of time of course. I've always been a big fan - it is the perfect package in my mind - and about a decade ago I started to focus most of my attention on them in an effort, originally, to find myself with an opportunity to see an F1 road car.

There's a longer story here but in that time period things have risen to a level I never anticipated or planned for and by now I am seriously hooked. I also have literally hundreds of people around the world to thank who have assisted me in gathering every little piece of knowledge I could have never obtained on my own. It has really been a great little diversion and it has afforded me some significantly cool opportunities along the way thanks to some very generous people too.

>8^)
ER

Old 08-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CaioLLV
Peloton sorry to ask but how do you have so much knowledge about the McLaren's? Do you work with/for them?

Just curious!
I don't think he does, but I don't know why they haven't hired him yet!

Old 08-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Saw one of those a couple of years ago, they look amazing!

Old 08-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to work for McLaren - perhaps in the future if they find a need for me.

I'm just an enormous fan of the F1 - I've had a 25 year love affair with supercars and the F1 came along early on in that span of time of course. I've always been a big fan - it is the perfect package in my mind - and about a decade ago I started to focus most of my attention on them in an effort, originally, to find myself with an opportunity to see an F1 road car.

There's a longer story here but in that time period things have risen to a level I never anticipated or planned for and by now I am seriously hooked. I also have literally hundreds of people around the world to thank who have assisted me in gathering every little piece of knowledge I could have never obtained on my own. It has really been a great little diversion and it has afforded me some significantly cool opportunities along the way thanks to some very generous people too.

>8^)
ER
The F1 is probably the greatest of all these types of cars and your knowledge has to be among the best worldwide. I always love reading your data and info. Thx.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

>8^)
ER
Thanks for the answer. I don't know if you did already or not. But you should have your own website with all the info possible and for sure McLaren will look at that... maybe a job will come along!

Old 08-02-2012, 04:43 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have a dedicated website for the cars. I was put off from doing that because McLaren had taken legal action against a former attempt several years ago, with that website ultimately going offline.

Presently I think they are a much different company and the idea could be worth revisiting. There is a dedicated forum for the cars that I have moderated since 2003 which has captured the interest of owners and employees alike. I have also assisted a friend from France in developing a Registry for the cars here:

http://www.mclf1.com

Even without my own online repository, the right individuals within McLaren are already very familiar with who I am and the knowledge and enthusiasm I possess for their brand and their cars. The future looks bright, and I remain hopeful.

>8^)
ER

Old 08-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
That GT1 is overpriced .

Old 08-02-2012, 08:16 PM
McLaren Fanatic
We'll get a pretty good idea where this other one should be priced in a couple of weeks. There's another 911 GT1 just like this one set to be auctioned by RM in Monterey. They have set their pre-sale estimate quite a bit lower at $1.25-$1.4M.

1998 Porsche 911 GT1 'Strassenversion' (Street Version)

The one factor for that one is that its cleared the red tape for entry into the USA - depending on the buyer's location that could prove to boost it's final price.

>8^)
ER

Old 08-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
WOW and WOW