Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Took my RS to Autobahn, Road America, and Mosport

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished roadJCP.CA is on a distinguished road
It's a great story ... Let me know if you come on the side of Tremblant. Personally, I find that Watkins Glen and Mosport are more beautiful track that Tremblant!

Old 07-22-2012, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
RedRSA is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jenk12m
It's tough but I would have to say Watkins glen, mosport, and VIR. Road America, Sebring and road atlanta would be the next 3

Eric, it was great catching up with you as well. I'm glad I finally made it to Canada and it was well worth the trip. Hopefully, I can make it to tremblant sometime soon and end enjoy those awesome extra activities you speak of
Michael - You'll like Tremblant. Like you, I find it difficult to rank favorite tracks since each has its own character; I also end up grouping them into tiers. I prefer fast, flowing circuits with lots of elevation change, so I think that puts Mosport, Watkins Glen and Road America near the top. My next grouping would probably be Mid Ohio, Road Atlanta, Tremblant and VIR.

Originally Posted by JCP.CA
It's a great story ... Let me know if you come on the side of Tremblant. Personally, I find that Watkins Glen and Mosport are more beautiful track that Tremblant!
I agree; I also prefer the circuits at Mosport and WG. LCMT is a good circuit, but the total package makes it my favorite track destination.

Old 07-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nice videos, great driving! really looks like fun!
how long do your semi-slicks last when u use them on the road?

Old 07-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
I use toyo ra1's that are shaved,so they won't last long with regular street driving. If they are full tread of course they will last forever

Old 07-22-2012, 09:49 PM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
Now that's a real MANCATION!!
Great videos...thanks for posting.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome videos and driving Jenks! The rear cam shot was great.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
thanks guys

Old 07-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome videos and trip, Jenks! REP!

Old 07-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks for the rep

Old 07-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
+Rep.

Quick Reply: Took my RS to Autobahn, Road America, and Mosport