Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sportec GT2 'R'. Winter project completed

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
This is incredible.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cream168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by O. Deluxe
And a quick vid from Spa... Must watch with sound

[youtube]01o9D9qOmVM[/youtube]
I've had this on replay for over 100 times now, and nope it's not getting old. SICK!

Old 04-21-2012, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
First time I watched the video. There is literally a gunshot that goes off as the car passes. insane.

I'm curious about the race results!

Old 04-22-2012, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
I love this thing. The body kit looks amazing... maybe a little much on the streets, but your main purpose is at the track. So it's all good.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
jaccub is on a distinguished roadjaccub is on a distinguished road
O. Deluxe> Now I prepare photos from Brno circuit and i'm pleased that i meet you and i can see your superb car on track.

Old 05-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
jaccub is on a distinguished roadjaccub is on a distinguished road
Brno circuit - czech republic

Old 05-28-2012, 09:03 AM
lgl
Teamspeed Member
lgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura aboutlgl has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jaccub
Brno circuit - czech republic

Ho no! Too bad... So sorry..

Old 06-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished roadMike360 is on a distinguished road
I have made a video of your GT2 R Sportec at the Gran Turismo Events Nurburgring (April 4, 2012). Awesome car, sounds fantastic!

Old 06-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the end result is amazing. great build hope racing is going well. keep us posted never get tired of seeing new pictures and videos. thumbs up !!

Old 08-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Sportec GT2 'R'. Winter project completed