Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS 4.0 and friend...

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
so whats the story with this? You do not have a limit? or The highway patrol does not care?? I dont understand, Where I live that would land you automatic loss of licence and stright in jail. You would be considered a criminal. Our police would possibly punch you and lay you out on the road in cuffs like you murdered someone. They would not be pleased, garenteed incort over that and possibly 5k or more in lawyer fees.

yes please 3.8 vs 4.0 that would be amazing.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Great vid! The 4.0 has amazing pull for a "track car".

Old 01-25-2012, 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
indeed it sure does, that car looks to be quite a large step ahead of the RS gt3

love every video, please line up a 3.8 with a even start and both run at the sametime. If possible give it a fair battle (both going at the sametime) Id pay to see it.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lopro
so whats the story with this? You do not have a limit? or The highway patrol does not care?? I dont understand, Where I live that would land you automatic loss of licence and stright in jail.
the long video in the Ruf, we had an arrangement with the cops. that road had just opened and they had just gotten their radar guns.

so we said, you let us test our cars, and we can be guinea pigs for the radar guns to make sure they're working

the deal was they would conveniently keep motorists back at the toll entrance (some made up reason) so that we would have the road almost completely to ourselves. no big deal actually, the road was hardly being used yet, so only a handful of cars were kept back.

so we had 6 cars going flat out for most of the road. very safe. if anybody wiped out, it would be just us, no one else.

and the cops got to have their pics taken with the cars i posted a few some time back.

banana republic has its perks...

Originally Posted by lopro
please line up a 3.8 with a even start and both run at the sametime. If possible give it a fair battle (both going at the sametime) Id pay to see it.
give me 2 wks

Old 01-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
that would be so nice to have a relationship with decent police for a change. Sounds like your cops are good people. Where I live the cops act like they are in the movies or something, Like they are going to see some huge fast and furrious scene or something, They have nothing going on here so they take it out on car lovers. I cant count how many times ive been in cort for driving. Everyone I know has.. Thanks for posting these videos and thanks for getting us a 3.8 vs 4.0 video also. really is cool

Old 01-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hesperus

give me 2 wks

hmm im tempted to beat you in that making of this vid , il try over the weekend

Old 01-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
Damn! Good video.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tips
hmm im tempted to beat you in that making of this vid , il try over the weekend
competition. great for the market

Old 01-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MasterMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Where i live you can go every Time 349 km/h

Old 01-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MasterMike
Where i live you can go every Time 349 km/h
wow, you guys are soo lucky to be able to drive your cars at max speed. Our highways here in canada are a waist of time.