Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

355/600 PTS Maritime Blue 4.0

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
Drove the car for the first time today of any length. I thought those canards were sorta sissy, but this thing feels planted in front. More than I feel in even my Cup. I was on the freeway and punched it near 160 in a turn and it just pulled and wanted more. Radio is a waste. Turned it off. Listening to the bypass at 8k rpms sounds better.
That's what I like to hear mate! Screw the radio! And yes that color looks so jazzy in the sun... Pull the radio out hah!

Old 12-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
It has bluetooth, which is great in my truck, but in this car I have to YELL just to communicate with the other person. I love it.

Old 12-13-2011, 05:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing Car. Congrats!! what made you pick MT Blue over all the other blues that Porsche offers?

More pics would be nice!

Old 12-13-2011, 05:14 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a completly different color in the sun. Spectacular!

Old 12-13-2011, 06:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ritesh
Amazing Car. Congrats!! what made you pick MT Blue over all the other blues that Porsche offers?

More pics would be nice!
Can't answer easily. I liked the history of the color compared to the rarity of the 4.0. Just wanted to be nostalgic(sp?).
Also, kinda like the deep base of the blue where it has a hue of purple in shade, but bright blue in the sun. Similiar to the gray/black of the mk2 RS. Also, I love the Grabber blue on the Mustang, and I thought this was sorta close. Didn't want to do Mexico or Riviera because I thought other people would pick the color.

Old 12-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
Crash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished road
How about a video so we can hear what it sounds like with the bypass.

Old 12-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Crash
How about a video so we can hear what it sounds like with the bypass.
Working on that.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Dunno if it has been asked before but will you paint the silver accents in black??

Old 12-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nope.

Old 12-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Casey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw that the calipers are silver... super cool! Hope to actually meet you and Troy some day!

Casey

Quick Reply: 355/600 PTS Maritime Blue 4.0