Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

355/600 PTS Maritime Blue 4.0

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Post 355/600 PTS Maritime Blue 4.0

355/600 PTS Maritime Blue 4.0

Picked the car up today. I know my pics suck from the garage, but just had to post a few. Thanks go to Alex at Sharkwerks for the bypass and black tips. And to GMG for the cage. I pulled the stickers for now. I would have to say this is the baddest ass Porsche I've driven or owned. It's so clean with no graphics. I will post better pics if the sun ever comes out. Wish me goodnight, cause I'm sleeping in the car. This thing is the bomb. Paid $8800 to have it custom paint to sample, and I don't regret a single dime.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
So cool! We need more pix!!

How does it compare to the 2RS?

Old 12-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute

How bout these brakes?

Old 12-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
07C2SCab is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful color!! Congrats and enjoy!!

Old 12-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Mini George
So cool! We need more pix!!

How does it compare to the 2RS?
IDK how to compare to a turbo. They are too different. I, like most GT3 owners, don't tend to look back when we cross the NA line. I prefer the 3.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:17 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Really? Do you really have to be that awesome? I still want to see more! The whole car! This looks pretty epic. Par for the course for you buddy.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
IDK how to compare to a turbo. They are too different. I, like most GT3 owners, don't tend to look back when we cross the NA line. I prefer the 3.
That must be one amazing car.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Keep the graphics off! Looks so gooood like this! I love the addition of the black under the mirrors. The brake calipers are gorgeous as well. Amazing attention to detail. Best looking RS 4.0 ever.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Mini George
That must be one amazing car.
Well, about half of the "amazing" is how much I like the color. I spent tons of time and bitching with Porsche to get this color. I've had the 3.8 RS, the 2 RS, and a few others. I've got speed and fun covered on the track with the Cup Car, so I'm gonna enjoy this one for the street and sound.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:23 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Is it ok if I tell you I love you?

Quick Reply: 355/600 PTS Maritime Blue 4.0