Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 PTS Ltd. No.181/600 Factory Collection

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 09:41 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
This is my favorite Porsche on TS. The color and mods are just amazing. Good taste, Michael. Enjoy your 4.0 RS.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
rubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished road
Look phenomenal. Congrats

Old 01-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Sounds amazing!

Old 01-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!schmitz.gstaad You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Photo book for 911 GT3 RS 4.0 PTS Ltd. No. 181/600

Hello TEAMSPEED
I hope you had a nice start in 2012.

Let's have a look what I got a from the dealership where I bought my GT3 RS 4.0
as a christmas present!

Thank you so much Mr Marcus Ahl from Porsche Zentrum Berlin-Potsdam.
That's absolutly amazing.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:53 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
wow!!!

now that`s what I call great customer service/treatment!!

definitely a very cool idea and something to keep forever

Last edited by ECB; 01-12-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Wow!!! Please tell me we are all getting it!
Lucky man

Old 01-12-2012, 11:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Now that is dealer service/appreciation!!

Old 01-13-2012, 06:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
US market gets a different gift, but I got a signed book from Detlev. Not sure if everyone got that or not.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
your car and the story in this thread are just amazing/ I loved every picture and all the replies. Such a great looking finish on that car, Nice helmet and looks like you had a very goodtime picking up, I was so interested in the Stand 21 shop and your race suit is just stunning. I want to make my own someday. I just recently bought some gloves. I like them very much. Your brother seems to really know his paint protection and the car looks soo shiny

Then to top it off you had to put the baller akropovik pipes on the car, sounds great as it looks and the videos were good fun to watch also. I very much think your car is one of the best ever to come out of porsche's shop. Nice book and good luck.. enjoy that stuff. Very very nice. your living a dream!