Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shark Werks Goes on US Tour with a New, Zany-Colored 2011 GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
to save the paint from chips and bugs why not just put some of that blue painters tape all over the front? No one will notice..

sounds like a great trip

Old 10-29-2011, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
see ya in lower Cali. deal!

Old 10-29-2011, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
glad to see it doesn't have clear tail lights! sounds like a great trip

Old 10-29-2011, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
schwarz is an unknown quantity at this point
i hope you guys won't change the colour scheme at all on this one. looking forward to the results!

Old 10-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Can't say i like the color combo but i LOVE the RS. Enjoy it and drive safe guys!

Old 10-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I am wanting to see a 4.0 slayer

Old 10-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beautiful car, the road trip will be incredible, congrats!

If you swing through St. Louis beers are on me!

Old 10-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ctzn
Beautiful car, the road trip will be incredible, congrats!

If you swing through St. Louis beers are on me!
Hehe cool! We'll be needing some by then
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
I am wanting to see a 4.0 slayer
Hehe!
Originally Posted by LABrit
Can't say i like the color combo but i LOVE the RS. Enjoy it and drive safe guys!
I'll get some better pix of it and hopefully you'll come around
Originally Posted by schwarz
i hope you guys won't change the colour scheme at all on this one. looking forward to the results!
Thanks and same here! I'm excited to get to EVOMS on the weekend already!
Originally Posted by hg_wng
glad to see it doesn't have clear tail lights! sounds like a great trip
Yes not on this one!
Originally Posted by 20C4S
see ya in lower Cali. deal!
Deal!
Originally Posted by parealtor
to save the paint from chips and bugs why not just put some of that blue painters tape all over the front? No one will notice..

sounds like a great trip
Thanks it should be and Isringhausen has already clear bra'd her so we have some at the moment
Originally Posted by GTCole
You crazy MOFO. Drive thru Dallas. Loudly. Full track or bypass?
Haha! Bypass for now... I don't have any track pipes left lol!

PS Yours should have arrived

Old 11-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Captain's Log: Star Date 1/11/11
We are packing our gear for the trip out to Springfield to pick the car up and the good folks at Isringhausen (thanks to Geoff & crew) were kind enough to send me a few updates.

Now what is this, our no-named girl is up on a lift already?

What's going on. I see a bumper coming off? Maybe the guys at Isringhausen are just checking for rattles in the heat shields. That must be it...

Nope. The rattle seems to be deeper and coming from one of the side mufflers:

Aha... busted! That out to fix that "rattle"...

Although she does have a fancy ipod connection (hey Porsche did finally discover the ipod in 2009!) the only tunes we'll be playing are from this Sharkwerks exhaust thingemejig:

And don't worry the factory Titanium tips work just fine with our exhaust too. Although no titanium was harmed in the process our part is still about 8 pounds lighter than what came off anyways:

There she is waiting to be gulped up by a pair of West Coast Sharks first thing in the morning. That red GTS doesn't look half-bad either!? Gary you take the RS and Wyatt you take GTS (sort of Weird Science reference in Kelly LeBrock's accent):

Old 11-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Sharky and Dan picked up their new GT3 RS this morning and just sent me this photo update at the arch in St. Louis on their way back to Sharkwerks in California!

Quick Reply: Shark Werks Goes on US Tour with a New, Zany-Colored 2011 GT3 RS