Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photoshoot: 997.2 GT3 RS & Scuderia

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I've got a bunch more which I'll be posting here. The videos...well, we'll see. They don't exactly make us drivers look good.

Of course! Thanks for letting me shoot her! I've got a few more ideas that I'd like to try. I'll contact you to take some more "interior shots" soon.

Last edited by atomic80; 08-14-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
JT, amazing pics you've shared...thanks for sharing!

Old 08-15-2011, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Gtrat pictures!!!!

Old 08-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Fantastic shots, Jason! Can't wait for more.
The owner took the right decision. Red was too weird for my taste. I'm digging the painted air inlet frame.
It's close to perfection IMO.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:59 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Video?

Old 08-17-2011, 01:25 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I'm in California all week so I won't be able to upload. I spoke with a few friends and still am not sure I'll upload the video anyways so don't hold your breath on that, guys. Sorry. Legal reasons you know.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:15 AM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
Great write up & pics!
The RS looks wayy better with the black wheels, & no graphics just completes the package; one of the best 997 RS.2 around!

Old 08-17-2011, 02:19 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
huge improvement, car looked awful before

Old 08-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Both cars look awesome!

Old 08-19-2011, 12:42 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice work Jason,

Pulling the "over the top" graphics was the first order of business...then the performance mods began!

-mike

Originally Posted by Nan
Great write up & pics!
The RS looks wayy better with the black wheels, & no graphics just completes the package; one of the best 997 RS.2 around!

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: 997.2 GT3 RS & Scuderia