Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

July 06-21 with 2 GT3RS 4500 miles 5 tracks

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
what an epic trip!

Old 08-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
ucplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished road
amazing laps

Old 08-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

We laughed our asses off, most of it not fit for publishing ;-)
I have withdrawels, feel like I have unfinished business at each track.

The car has been at OrbitRacing for regular service of all oils, bleed brakes, check all bolts and allignment, inspect custom brake ducts installed before the trip, convert all the red to gold, paint the front bumper white and add the 4.0 Canards and some other little stuff since I came back.

The car went to Pepi at Supershield in Boca yesterday for installation of the newest Ultimate Xpel clear bra (Released 07/26/11) install. 7! year warranty.

Xpel's new film is impressive and Pepi is probably the best or at least one of the best installers in the country. I just got my 3 gold decals in via UPS! 2 to be placed on the front of the doors a la GT2RS.

I hope to post some pics tomorrow or Sunday. I wish I knew someone near by that can take better pictures than me with my blackberry ;-)

Attached Images  
Old 08-12-2011, 08:41 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute

nice writeup!

Supergirl seems to be a fun chick...and the "exterior mods" to your car(wrap) are awesome I there is a crazy story to each of them

Old 08-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Izzone is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by M3EvoBR
look who's here .... Mr. Trakcar !!!

And his sidekick.....

Old 08-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
My dream, glad you enjoyed it.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Nice!

Old 08-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
so sick!

that's the kind of trip all men should take

Old 08-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
All cleaned up

Still need to pick up new CL and black seat belts and door pulls at Champion and the gold CL caps at Orbit.

I love the gold / silver. Looks very clean.

The yellow lights and black speedster fender protection were Pepi's idea. I am not sure but did not dislike them anought to ask him to take it of right there

If I can learn to like the black Speedster fender protection it would help a lot with tire marks there, just an extra protection layer on top of the extended fender guards and the a second layer of clear wrap.
The yellow light I like, wifey hate

I'm thinking doing the 2 head lights also, but I wonder if I want to drive in yellow light?

The Xpel film looks unbelievably smooth, you'd never think the car was wrapped. Super thick layer of automotive paint type finish, self healing top coast and 7! years warranty, including install.
The fit of the pieces is very nice.

Everyone told me that Pepi from Supershield is the best and I have to agree. Wendy and Pepi sent me this yesterday, so you can put the faces with the names:
http://app.talkfusion.com/fusion2/vi...k5NQ==_8193257
They have a new website too: Car Chat with Auto SuperShield | Boca Raton | Palm Beach | Miami | Ft. Lauderdale | Luxury Car | Paint Protection

The next featured video is supposed to be mine where they show the Vinyl removal and stuff I think... Imma be famous.

I ordered all the Premier and Xpel products to clean and protect the film. I will report to see what works the best and how the ingredients compare.

Pepi took good pictures with his camera, here are my shxtty pics from my Blackberry.

Attached Images     

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 08-13-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Just bloody brilliant! What else is there to say? Live that dream baby!

Quick Reply: July 06-21 with 2 GT3RS 4500 miles 5 tracks