Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CARmagazine: Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice. Thanks.

-Troy

Old 06-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
This RS will be special. The ultimate of the naturally aspirated 997 platform. I wish I had the money.

Ranger

Old 06-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great car!

Old 06-22-2011, 10:31 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
so in love with this car

Old 06-22-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
So badly want.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
m5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished road
I know this is the Porsche GT forum but is this car really more desirable than LP-570SL or even a 458? I get the engine bit, believe me I do, but if you had, say $400K to spend on a car this year, would this be the car to get? I find myself a bit biased (I have one on order) so I wanted to see what you guys thought (are there any of you that are choosing a 458 or a aventador or even a GTO over this for instance?) Clearly this question does not apply to those with unlimited means as you guys will probably get all three or four.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Short, but sweet! Great video

Originally Posted by m5trol
I know this is the Porsche GT forum but is this car really more desirable than LP-570SL or even a 458? I get the engine bit, believe me I do, but if you had, say $400K to spend on a car this year, would this be the car to get? I find myself a bit biased (I have one on order) so I wanted to see what you guys thought (are there any of you that are choosing a 458 or a aventador or even a GTO over this for instance?) Clearly this question does not apply to those with unlimited means as you guys will probably get all three or four.
Not a fair comparison. Using desire has quite a large spectrum of factors.

I don't think this car would instantly appeal to somebody who is totally clueless about cars. The 911 does all look the same to the uneducated eye.

For those who are, that is a different story and also once again depending on taste.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Mike. Also what is quite often mentioned in reviews for the RS is how rewarding the car is once you get used to it. Most say you need to put in a lot more effort in the RS than for example a 458 or 570SL. Porsches naturally aspirated cars have that characteristic analogue feel which no other car seems to have.
In the end it comes down to your taste. If you buy the car mainly for the driving experience I don't think you will be dissapointed

Old 06-23-2011, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to all
great sound love the way it looks white FTW

Old 06-23-2011, 09:07 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
if you have 400 to spend why would you even consider a junior supercar?

buy donnie's CGT

Quick Reply: CARmagazine: Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0