Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poppped the top on the CGT for the 1st time + some really weird cars!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
Poppped the top on the CGT for the 1st time + some really weird cars!

dont like the sun too much so never popped the roof till this weekend.
well, ITS AWSOME!! Made me love it even more! Especially with the wind around the legs and deafening roar of my semi straight pipes, i can keep this one forever!

its also surprising there are still cars out there that i never seen or cant even name!!
Pics again are from our resident pro Chang, but dont ask me anything about them, because i know nothing.
I just know i like to get that KTM. Went for a ride in it, and thought i was in a formula car!

Old 06-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-06-2011, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 06-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
excellent pics!

Old 06-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
The 340R and Esprit will always have a special place in my heart. Both very unique cars.

Wonderful pics by the way. Thank you for sharing them.

Old 06-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
340R is gorgeous. All the pics are gorgeous!!! Your car is especially so. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and the gal has nice legs! Is she gorgeous? ;-)

Old 06-07-2011, 12:07 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
love that 340R, so pure.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
That KTM looks like it'd be soooooooo much fun!

Old 06-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great pictures!

Old 06-07-2011, 02:19 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the pics John, fantastic array of goodness right there. Must say, the orange Murci SV is stunning

Quick Reply: Poppped the top on the CGT for the 1st time + some really weird cars!