Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Do you have a 4.0 Allocation?
Yes I have a 4.0 Allocation
35.00%
No 4.0 for me
50.00%
I'm still looking for an allocation
15.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Do you have a GT3RS 4.0 Allocation

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
kalimar is an unknown quantity at this point
I am looking for a 2011 gt3 rs. Let me know if your vehicle is still availiable.

Thanks

Old 06-01-2011, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jwm8375
has ANYONE received confirmation of PTS?
PTS will happen but confirmation will not come any time soon
I know 3 with late allocation that have not got'n the green light yet

Old 06-01-2011, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kalimar
I am looking for a 2011 gt3 rs. Let me know if your vehicle is still availiable.

Thanks
PM Glock Guru. His is available and maybe the nicest RS in the US with his set up.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
jwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GTCole
PM Glock Guru. His is available and maybe the nicest RS in the US with his set up.
i tried to PM him about this car a few weeks back but his account is set up to not recieve PM's

Old 06-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jwm8375
i tried to PM him about this car a few weeks back but his account is set up to not recieve PM's

Fixed the PM problem.

-Troy

Old 06-02-2011, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, according to the poll we have 26 to-be owners!

Old 06-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Yoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mike S
Wow, according to the poll we have 26 to-be owners!
Congrats guys this will be a sweet ride...

Old 06-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
26 is a bunch. With 9 looking. Wow.

Old 06-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GTCole
26 is a bunch. With 9 looking. Wow.
How many selling?

-Troy

Old 06-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
35. Lol

Quick Reply: Poll: Do you have a GT3RS 4.0 Allocation