Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Do you have a 4.0 Allocation?
Yes I have a 4.0 Allocation
35.00%
No 4.0 for me
50.00%
I'm still looking for an allocation
15.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Do you have a GT3RS 4.0 Allocation

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
jwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Thanks for posting.

Yes, one is on the way for September delivery

-Troy
can we some pics of the colonel

has ANYONE received confirmation of PTS?

Last edited by jwm8375; 05-23-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jwm8375

Not sure how that works. First off it sort of jacks the thread, plus the story on the car is on "another" forum.

-Troy

Old 05-23-2011, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
silentrun is an unknown quantity at this point
Just happy to have a 3.8...but the 4.0 is tempting.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
very tempting

Old 05-24-2011, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jwm8375

I can't confirm, but my PTS has been rejected according to the dealer. White it is then...

Old 05-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
I decided against black wheels....will go with the silver wheels against the black paint.

Black black just seemed a bit overdone to me...maybe I'm becoming an old fart ?

Interestingly, when the dealer tried to change the wheels to gt silver, it defaults stating that white body paint has to be selected

Pretty sure black/silver will be allowed !

Also went with lightweight headlights and lightweight battery....to me they are the right options for the concept at least.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Kidhaa is on a distinguished roadKidhaa is on a distinguished roadKidhaa is on a distinguished road
Been told September build, and end of September delivery which I can’t work out how, would assume realistic time would be October!

Im sticking with with the standard colour scheme without the red bits inside though, PCCB's, sat nav, ipod, sound pack, bluetooth, frogs eye.
Wheels will be in silver, but will get the spokes done in black

Time has slowed down again

Old 05-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
I decided against black wheels....will go with the silver wheels against the black paint.

Interestingly, when the dealer tried to change the wheels to gt silver, it defaults stating that white body paint has to be selected

Also went with lightweight headlights and lightweight battery....to me they are the right options for the concept at least.
GT Silver wheels will look much better on black than black wheels. Are you getting a graphics delete and PCCBs? I think Black/Black with GT Silver wheels, a graphics delete, and NO PCCBs would look best...

Old 05-24-2011, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by RufMD

Good call on the color combo. The silver wheels will break up all the black on the car.

-Troy

Old 05-24-2011, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
PTS begins in JULY. Whether they approve you as a PTS is another story. Asking isn't enough this time. I've asked, have a build date, but approval has yet to come. But I'm close.

Quick Reply: Poll: Do you have a GT3RS 4.0 Allocation