Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help on RS 4.0 interior

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Porsche how about an "alcantara everywhere" box on the checklist for the GT3/2RS' interiors...and any other plastic door, dash, and center console panels that contrast should just be CF

Old 05-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
DO you remember what interior config you got to obtain this effect with Alcantara "everywhere"?
It is all on Porsche car configurator! And 4.0 steering wheel is not red as it was in GT2 RS!

Old 05-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
DO you remember what interior config you got to obtain this effect with Alcantara "everywhere"?
To be deadly honest, no. Sorry

I just selected everything except for SAT NAV. I told the dealer I wanted the red and black interior and that's how the car came. Maybe he ticked something on my behalf I'll ask tomorrow. Maybe there is a order code for it.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Ressy

Select the upgraded Alcantara/Leather leather interior - it is US option code 63. I do not believe their option codes change from market to market but just in case. On the US configurator, that gives you an interior like Mike's 2RS. I will see if I can navigate through the Italian version.

In all honesty your dealer should have provided you with a full retail order guide to describe all of the options in detail if they have not already.

edit: on the Italian configurator it is the same. However as mentioned above the steering wheel in the RS 4.0 is not the same as the 2RS, it doesn't have the red accents

Last edited by cstroked; 05-16-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Thank you very much for all help given.
I think Mike's interior is the option "Leather/Alcantara with leather interior", pls Mike S if you could confirm would be great...
My OPD is trying to obtain info from the importer...
Thanks once again to you all for your help!

Old 05-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Do your Porsche dealers not receive official order guides like US dealers do through PPN?

FYI I can confirm for you it is option code 63 on Porsche's site.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Eniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura about
I personally think that I would go for the full leather. I have pics of the GT2 RS with full leather that I delivered (dash door cards etc) with fixed carbon buckets. I can email if you like may help? and it is black and red.

Old 05-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Eniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura about

Hope these help, (sorry for quality)

Old 05-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
The Alcantara and leather option also adds a leather dash, with lower dash in Alcantara, it's actually very attractive. If this weren't a Limited Edition, I would agree that the std interior fits the car better. But as a Limited Edition the Alcantara and Leather Interior is a good choice. Plus you could even add contrasting stitching.

Last edited by BBTurbo; 05-16-2011 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Eniffer

Hope these help, (sorry for quality)
Thanks for the pictures!
Do you confirm this is option 63 on the configurator?

Quick Reply: Help on RS 4.0 interior