Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help on RS 4.0 interior

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011 | 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Full leather does not delete Alcantara from seat inserts for US cars and I doubt it would for ROW either. Ticking full leather also extends Alcantara to door inserts and lower dash/glovebox.

Old 05-16-2011 | 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
^ but just to confirm, does it remove the alcantara in the center of the bucket seat? Think not. So full leather actually give you more alcantara in the cabine overall. As it is offered as a free option it looks like a good option to have.

Btw I can see a very nice picture attached to my profile...thanks guys!!

Old 05-16-2011 | 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you like it pmpsch

Old 05-16-2011 | 10:41 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pmpsch
^ but just to confirm, does it remove the alcantara in the center of the bucket seat?
Nope, seats remain the same on both option: alcantara in the center and leather in the sides.

Old 05-16-2011 | 12:07 PM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Mike S
I see.

It's a RS - I would leave it the standard "cheap" leather. It's not meant to be luxurious IMO. Rather order a Carrera GTS if that's the case
Isn't this yout RS, with leather dash and alcantara glovebox etc. Really like this spec, especially the carbon parts, but not a fan of the red headliner.

Either way, leather dash and alcantara glovebox, doors,... are a must IMO, it looks far better than the cheap plastic, especially the dash.

Old 05-16-2011 | 12:26 PM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
As a reference, standard/plastic dash and no alcantara parts.

No alcantara doors:

Old 05-16-2011 | 12:41 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
How can I have Alcantara interior like this?!!!
Is it possible???

Attached Images  
Old 05-16-2011 | 01:48 PM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Ressy
Is it possible???
Got this from the Porsche site:

"Without cost you can purchase a black leather interior with either red or black Alcantara".

Not sure which parts are alcantara. I guess it's the same as the GT2 RS...

Old 05-16-2011 | 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CH.
Isn't this yout RS, with leather dash and alcantara glovebox etc. Really like this spec, especially the carbon parts, but not a fan of the red headliner.

Either way, leather dash and alcantara glovebox, doors,... are a must IMO, it looks far better than the cheap plastic, especially the dash.
You are good. Yes, that's mine

Originally Posted by Ressy
Is it possible???
Remember the GT3 RS 4.0 has a lower spec to begin with than the GT2 RS due to the lower price.

This was pretty much standard on the GT2 RS - at least it was over here.

Old 05-16-2011 | 02:38 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mike S
You are good. Yes, that's mine
This was pretty much standard on the GT2 RS - at least it was over here.
DO you remember what interior config you got to obtain this effect with Alcantara "everywhere"?

Quick Reply: Help on RS 4.0 interior