Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another GT2RS on ebay? Does anyone know this person?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 12:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
m5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished road
Another GT2RS on ebay? Does anyone know this person?

Hi there guys,

EBAY: Porsche : 911 | eBay

I am currently bidding at this GT2RS on ebay and if I win, I would need to go down to OK to inspect the car. Does anyone here own it? Is there any history I should know about this?

Thanks for the feedback.

Old 05-11-2011, 03:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
m5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished road
It looks like it belongs to Klaus Viljanmaa of Wichita. I have left several messages for the seller without response, we'll see how it goes. I have won the auction but my red flag warning is very high as the seller has mostly been selling trinkets and other strange/small items. Hopefully, this is for real.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
^^^I'm guessing you got scammed, bro.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The photos are 2 different cars. One was taken at PBI and is not the same as the other car.

Old 05-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
An obvious scam

Do these scammers end up making any money out of these transactions? I feel like ebay is pretty good about filtering these guys.

Old 05-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by m5trol
It looks like it belongs to Klaus Viljanmaa of Wichita. I have left several messages for the seller without response, we'll see how it goes. I have won the auction but my red flag warning is very high as the seller has mostly been selling trinkets and other strange/small items. Hopefully, this is for real.
Jeez, Faraz. So much 'surplus' income that you're bidding on 2RS's now?
The chances that anyone with a name like Klaus Viljanmaa living in Kansas probably should have been a pretty good hint this was a scam

Old 05-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Get me the VIN and I'll tell you where it came from.

Old 05-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kylescwm is an unknown quantity at this point
I usually just read this forum in my spare time because of my love for cars,

But this sale is most likely legit. Klaus has a garage collection worthy of its own thread here on Teamspeed. It does include a silver GT2 RS.

I saw him weekend before last at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit driving his new 911 Cup Car. He has some incredible toys; and is very skilled in driving them.

Anyone who doubts can do a simple internet search of his name and return many results, pictures, and articles of his motorsports passion.

Last edited by kylescwm; 05-11-2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Addition of Information
Old 05-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
^^LOL. There's really a guy named Klaus that lives in Kansas?

Old 05-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kylescwm is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes actually, as wierd as it sounds. I'm sure everyone in Wichita asks themselves the same question.

As you can imagine he wasn't born there; But resides there to say the least.

Quick Reply: Another GT2RS on ebay? Does anyone know this person?