Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another GT2RS on ebay? Does anyone know this person?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
I dont think anyone was doubting he owned the car... were doubting that he was the seller on Ebay listing that GT2RS that M5trol won....

Old 05-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kylescwm is an unknown quantity at this point
Understandable .. but I really doubt a scammer would know to put Hallett, Oklahoma as the listed address on the eBay auction ..

Old 05-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
m5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished road
It was a scam. Someone that knows the guy and has a couple of pictures put this ting up. I don't really know what the motivation was but now he is asking me not to negative feedback him on ebay.

Oh well.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
^ You should def. report him to ebay...

Old 05-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
m5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bonehead
Jeez, Faraz. So much 'surplus' income that you're bidding on 2RS's now?
The chances that anyone with a name like Klaus Viljanmaa living in Kansas probably should have been a pretty good hint this was a scam
Income me? All this economy recovering is killing me!! People are so loaded they don't want to use my cut rate software development service anymore fearing it may save them some money

I have put down a deposit on the GT3RS 4.0 though, let's hope that one pans out. In fact if someone here with old money (unlike me) can give me a couple of pointers on what sort of info I need to get from the dealer to make sure that I actually have the allocation as opposed to a dealer just sitting pretty with my fairly large deposit for several months before they come back and tell me I never did have the car.

Last edited by m5trol; 05-11-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
If you legitimately won the auction, he will be on the hook for eBay fees up the ass.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
jwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by m5trol
It was a scam. Someone that knows the guy and has a couple of pictures put this ting up. I don't really know what the motivation was but now he is asking me not to negative feedback him on ebay.

Oh well.
F@(k that! turn his a$$ in!

Old 05-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Barrister
If you legitimately won the auction, he will be on the hook for eBay fees up the ass.
Originally Posted by jwm8375
F@(k that! turn his a$$ in!
Do it!