Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for 4.0 RS allocation

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011 | 10:51 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
That would hurt the dealer bad. Real bad.
No, no they won't. Remember the car, and the 'internet' forum community only go so far.

There's still a vast majority of people who buy cars and have never heard of a 'forum'.

Old 05-10-2011 | 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
No, no they won't. Remember the car, and the 'internet' forum community only go so far.

There's still a vast majority of people who buy cars and have never heard of a 'forum'.
I meant shipping over seas earlier than the 6 months. Allocations at the dealer will hurt in the future due to selling to someone that imports.

Get me an allocation for my buddy. Today. Hurry.

Old 05-10-2011 | 11:21 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I meant shipping over seas earlier than the 6 months. Allocations at the dealer will hurt in the future due to selling to someone that imports.

Get me an allocation for my buddy. Today. Hurry.
Ya they're charging over sticker to pay for the 'chargeback' they'll recieve from Porsche. I'd LOVE PCNA to find out who the idiots are putting it out there they're gonna export a 4.0

I'm trying. idk when I'm going to find out.

Old 05-10-2011 | 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Ya they're charging over sticker to pay for the 'chargeback' they'll recieve from Porsche. I'd LOVE PCNA to find out who the idiots are putting it out there they're gonna export a 4.0

I'm trying. idk when I'm going to find out.
Neither does PCNA. They just called me on PTS, etc. Who knows. Allocations are not good.

Old 05-11-2011 | 06:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Going rate is running up to $50k.
unbelievable this is coming from OPDs too...

Old 05-11-2011 | 05:38 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
jcc2tx.

sent you a PM.

Old 05-11-2011 | 06:02 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by Ressy
unbelievable this is coming from OPDs too...
Ressy, you realize the market on cars differs from Country to Country, right?

Old 05-11-2011 | 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
jcc2tx.

sent you a PM.
Gracias. Responded.

Old 05-12-2011 | 05:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Ressy, you realize the market on cars differs from Country to Country, right?
This side of the pond we call this "robbery" not "Market Strategy"...

Old 05-12-2011 | 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not defending dealer markups at all, but we get to drive the same cars in the US for 40-60% less than european, asian or south african countries.

Quick Reply: Looking for 4.0 RS allocation