Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tatrting up the RS!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
I would love to see the car with no decals, and make it look as similar as possible to a regular aqua blue gt3 (non rs). Can someone please photoshop that?

Old 06-10-2011, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Damn the RS! It's about the only 911 id consider swapping for my GTS (3.8 or 4.0). Having said that, all the graphics would be removed ASAP as my first mod. The only graphics I've seen that I likes the model designation on the door ala GT2RS & GTS.

OK, I'll admit that if you twisted my arm enough, I'd relent on the 2RS

Old 06-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by -eztrader-
I would love to see the car with no decals, and make it look as similar as possible to a regular aqua blue gt3 (non rs). Can someone please photoshop that?
I am feeling something along the same lines as this.

All Blue. I mean everything (front intake, mirrors, etc) and no graphics. Then maybe do the wheels a few shades darker than stock - gunmetalish if you will. THAT would look amazing.

Old 06-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
I'm one for no stickers but for some reason I would leave them on the blue RS

Old 06-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Decals must go on non-white cars..
I can kinda go with the stickers on white with grey wheels. White leans the most to the CUP look and CUP's have decals I suppose

The decals are the same grey as the grey wheels tying it all together.

Maybe just the center stripe delete.

Sure beats the 3.8 decals