Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tatrting up the RS!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Remove all graphics = perfect. I say you remove them then go from there. Leave mirrors and others parts as is..

Old 05-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
I wouldn't do 4.0 graphics on an RS. Seems like false-advertising, for the same reason I hate Scud stripes on an F430.
Originally Posted by ASHRAF
This!

the car looks great as is
maybe add a personalized touch if you want, but don't go the 4.0 route please!

beautiful car nonetheless, enjoy it in the best of health

-AJ
gents he DOES NOT want it to look like a 4.0 . he wants a unique graphic design

Old 05-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Blue/gold looks good as is.

Removing the graphic will make you look like a plain GT3, which is good looking too but I don't see the reason to do that.

Here's a pic from your brother for support. Just put a TS sticker on and it will look 100X better.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Targa Tim; 05-07-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
adamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud of
Talking

Originally Posted by Targa Tim

Removing the graphic will make you look like a plain GT3, which is good looking too but I don't see the reason to do that.

Here's a pic from your brother for support. Just put a TS sticker on and it will look 100X better.
Where can I get myself a TS sticker (need to represent)

Old 05-08-2011, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Targa Tim

both of you are brothers and drive the same car in the same spec?

back on topic, i would leave the side decals on and remove the one next to the hood

Old 05-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by wtdoom
gents he DOES NOT want it to look like a 4.0 . he wants a unique graphic design
Thanks doom, spot on.
I love the current colours but fancy something a bit individual, while not going overboard. I went for the blue and gold mix as it was a perfect compromise between the motorsport Herritage and a great looking car to whizz around London in. I want to keep it that way, so that's the brief. In terms of type of graphics - it does not have to say rs or gt3, it could simply be lines, shapes, stripes etc. I have a couple of ideas but rather than give direction was hoping I could offer it to the teamspeed forum to have a play, if of course you are interested. If it looks great I'll have it done! There is some real talent on here, I see teamspeed photoshops plastered all over the web so can't help thinking some of your ideas might be better than mine if I give creative licence I'm open to ideas!

Old 05-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
How about some martini stripes?

Old 05-08-2011, 10:54 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
I love the car as is

Old 05-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by LaneS@macarbon.com
I love the car as is
so do i!

Old 05-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Agree with others, skip the graphics, keep the WG details such as mirrors and front spoiler intake.

Here's an aqua blue 4.0 I did a few days ago.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PorscheFanatic again

Though I'm not a fan of the stripe.