Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011 | 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
For 200k I would hope so.

-Troy

Old 09-05-2011 | 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Golden Crust
i will do my best,as you no we had approx 90 cars at the last meet ,i got my mechanic to un plug the valve to the exhaust so loud all the time ,great blasting through tunnels see you tomorrow mate .our last meet at the pub is on saturday 1st oct,didn't want to push into november,1st date next year will be the 1st sat in april.look out for it on our events and promotions,The Hare at Roxwell
I'm a little late to the parry but did yours come with the roll bar installed, like a clubsport package

Old 09-06-2011 | 04:09 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pmpsch
Thanks Mike...it is PTS for a change so really look forward to see what it looks like and share it with u guys!
Anytime! Great choice w/ PTS, I subscribed so I can be updated when you let us know anything- really looking forward to see another member's arrival. I don't know how you sleep with the knowing it'll be here soon. I think it would consist of dreaming the 4.0 exhaust note, haha.
Cheers mate!

Old 09-06-2011 | 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
all uk cars come with the clubsport package,delete option if required.

Old 09-06-2011 | 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
as usual, we never get the good stuff across the water

Old 09-06-2011 | 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
as usual, we never get the good stuff across the water
+1

Apparently a rollbar in a car makes it more dangerous.

Old 09-06-2011 | 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
And people can ride in jeeps with no doors on them...smh

Old 09-06-2011 | 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jenk12m
And people can ride in jeeps with no doors on them...smh
I think your on to something. I could remove the doors on my 3.8 RS and take some more weight off. It may give me that extra I need next time at Road Atlanta.

-Troy

Old 09-07-2011 | 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Haha, I think that might be the trick

Old 09-07-2011 | 08:31 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
what`s the deal with listing 4 cars in your stable that are already sold?

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)