Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EVOMS Releases a 700+ HP Performance System for the 2011 GT2RS - Details Inside

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 05:01 PM
KPG
Teamspeed Rookie
KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KPG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by bmoores
Toby,

Thanks for the kudos.

Re: Car 1 and Car 2. Car 1 was the car that did 215 at the mile. KPG's personal car, which I believe may have been making less torque at that time. If my memory serves me the 60-130 on that run was roughly 4.5X. Car 2 was the car that did 231 at the mile. Joe's Car.
Ben, the run that was 215 was making much less tq since it was not the E85 tune and no, it did not do a 4.5 60-130. It was around mid to high fives at the mile. Tom did do a 4.8 60-130 at the mile with his 218 run. I never really did get a chance to fully utilize that setup since the ring and pinion grenaded on the second run. Although I loathe predictions, I would think it a safe assumption that this E85 setup would eclipse the previous performance numbers, assuming the engine failed to grenade as some would predict...or hope?
BTW, when are you getting the 1500 WHP TTG, those numbers should go over quite nicely here...

Old 04-29-2011, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
jwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura aboutjwm8375 has a spectacular aura about
blah blah bah, lets stop arguing and get to what is really important, lets hear this beast!!

Old 04-30-2011, 12:26 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KPG
Ben, the run that was 215 was making much less tq since it was not the E85 tune and no, it did not do a 4.5 60-130. It was around mid to high fives at the mile. Tom did do a 4.8 60-130 at the mile with his 218 run. I never really did get a chance to fully utilize that setup since the ring and pinion grenaded on the second run. Although I loathe predictions, I would think it a safe assumption that this E85 setup would eclipse the previous performance numbers, assuming the engine failed to grenade as some would predict...or hope?
BTW, when are you getting the 1500 WHP TTG, those numbers should go over quite nicely here...
I was going with my memory from some time back. I think we drank more budweiser that weekend than we drove miles. Great weekend.

As for a TTG, that's a little ways away for me. I'm hoping in a year or two. Going to stick with p-cars for the time being. Trying to upgrade now ......

Old 06-03-2011, 05:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud of
Do we have any more feedback from EVO as to how their power graph at 4000rpm reads 505hp which equates by formula (which is not subject to insane hype) to 898NM at 4000rpm ?

I am very disappointed and disturbed that a company which can and does push the boundaries for their 1 mile drag racers can produce the drivel below....

A GT2RS in the configuration they present cannot make more than about 660PS DIN - I have data logs of acceleration of one tuned to this level..... does EVO want to show their acceleration logs ? say 100-250kph ? (flat surface please no 6 bling slopes )

Originally Posted by Parvin@EVOMS.com

For more details and pricing, please PM or email us at info@evoms.com

Old 06-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Just drop it.

I'm glad EVOMS took it upon themselves to address the biggest problem with the GT2RS from the factory: not enough power!

Old 06-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
M3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Alzilla
^^^Just drop it.

I'm glad EVOMS took it upon themselves to address the biggest problem with the GT2RS from the factory: not enough power!
LOL, I wish I had that kind of problem

Old 06-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
after all that, can anyone upload a video of a GT2RS fitted with that Akrapovic exhaust? Please?

Old 06-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
^^^Just drop it.

yeah but isnt he kinda right about the HP - TQ discrepancy on the graph? they are related by formula...

Old 05-04-2012, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud ofTB993tt has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
yeah but isnt he kinda right about the HP - TQ discrepancy on the graph? they are related by formula...
I know, I'm sad but things like this bug me

The power curve "works" over 4500rpm but below this is doesn't. IMO this is a chassis dyno attempting to measure too much turbo torque by calculating a value based on a 6 second light load dyno run and failing spectacularly...

This engine does NOT have 737ftlbs....

Name:  evors1.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  58.7 KB

Old 05-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
M3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enough
I wonder how bad this car would heat soak under florida weather at Sebring. I believe only data would be able to tell.

Quick Reply: EVOMS Releases a 700+ HP Performance System for the 2011 GT2RS - Details Inside