Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speedware Motorsports exclusive Sparco Carbon RS-DTM seats

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond repute
FN Gorgeous!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond repute
Those seats are perfect

Old 05-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to all

Attached Images   
Old 05-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
sin09 is an unknown quantity at this point
I love those seats

Old 05-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to all
Some more pictures I took for you guys.

Attached Images       
Old 05-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow, beautiful!

Old 05-09-2008, 11:28 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
guys -- I have seen these in person and in a GT3
the harness guides in the seat back are too low for me -- otherwise they would be in my car.

If I had an RS, I might surgically alter myself to get these

Old 05-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by PJS
guys -- I have seen these in person and in a GT3
the harness guides in the seat back are too low for me -- otherwise they would be in my car.

If I had an RS, I might surgically alter myself to get these

Old 06-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
LIMITIED TIME OFFER!

I would like to offer to you guys a special price while the seats are in stock and available. Complete seat package which includes your choice of the Sparco Carbon RS-DTM in orange or green or the regular Sparco Carbon DTM, sidemounts, sliders, seat bracket and hardware.

Price: 5500.00 plus shipping

Here are some more pictures of a gentle man that is 6'0" with a helmet on and has plenty of room as you can see. We will be offering a new bracket for the 996 and should be available in 2-4 weeks. We have our current bracket and the seat will still sit the same in the car with this bracket so if you would like to order now please do before the seats are gone!

Attached Images       
Old 06-02-2008, 12:25 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I recognize that car...

Quick Reply: Speedware Motorsports exclusive Sparco Carbon RS-DTM seats