Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carrera GT at SPA with Supersports !

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
I need a set of tires for the cgt, tire rack doesn't list the supersports in oem size. Where did you source your supersports for the CGT ? Thanks in advance !

I am glad I waited a bit to change the tires...looking forward to seeing the difference with the supersports

Last edited by RufMD; 03-30-2011 at 03:13 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:12 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 993rsr
With the GTO on far superior Michelin Pilot Supersports compared to the CGT's Michelin Pilot Sport 2
Very true, hope you are well mate ! Have you upgraded to the supersports on your cgt yet? Looking forward to the switch

How is the beast ? Are you up to 50k miles yet ?

Old 03-30-2011, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
I need a set of tires for the cgt, tire rack doesn't list the supersports in oem size. Where did you source your supersports for the CGT ? Thanks in advance !

I am glad I waited a bit to change the tires...looking forward to seeing the difference with the supersports
The tyres are actually for koenigsegg agera r fitment . so the rear is a 345 ( even better ) . Front is available in standard cgt size .
Porsche reading ok'd the fitment .

I think you will be happy mate .

Old 03-30-2011, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by wtdoom
The tyres are actually for koenigsegg agera r fitment . so the rear is a 345 ( even better ) . Front is available in standard cgt size .
Porsche reading ok'd the fitment .

I think you will be happy mate .
Cheers, thanks a lot ! Once again, great pics and story...wonderful to see you thrashing it around Spa....quality

Old 03-30-2011, 04:42 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
I would also like a high res (at least 1440) of that shot. Please email it to me if you have a chance.

cparkin@tpcracing.com

Old 03-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers, thanks a lot ! Once again, great pics and story...wonderful to see you thrashing it around Spa....quality
thanks mate

Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
I would also like a high res (at least 1440) of that shot. Please email it to me if you have a chance.

cparkin@tpcracing.com
sent sir

Old 03-30-2011, 06:21 PM
The fronts are 265/35/19 size, you were able to get that exact size ? Tire rack has the rears in 345's but not the fronts in oem size.....want to be sure and get correct fronts if possible

Old 03-30-2011, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The fronts are 265/35/19 size, you were able to get that exact size ? Tire rack has the rears in 345's but not the fronts in oem size.....want to be sure and get correct fronts if possible
265/35 and 265/30 both available .

look here :
http://www.event-tyres.co.uk/news/ne...t-pss-1264.php

Last edited by wtdoom; 03-30-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
interesting diagram

Old 03-31-2011, 12:50 AM
Very cool breakdown ,thanks

Quick Reply: Carrera GT at SPA with Supersports !