Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for car shipping company

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Wish I could help.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Oh snappp

Old 02-26-2011, 06:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
The questions is what kind of RS did he buy..
Spill the beans c;mon..
Can't wait to see it on track or at least some

Old 02-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to add this for you, owning an enclosed car transport company myself. I normally would not recommend this, as I feel transport brokers have hurt the car shipping business, however, I will recommend that if you want your car shipped in a specific time frame, you should consult in a shipping broker. A broker makes a percentage of the load that is being shipped, then they post your car on a load board that is viewable to all transport companies(that are legit). You are going to wait if you call a transport company that doesn't have a truck available in your area. If you call a broker, then an available shipper that may be close by, will see the load posted, and pick up the car. Make sure you offer a reasonable quote to ship your vehicle, if you go low, then your car will sit on the load board, and no one will move it. I find it funny, that most people who buy these beautiful exotics, don't want to pay for a top notch transporter( I'm not talking about you ). I have seen people send their brand new 458 on an open hauler, and I just scratch my head. To all of the members of the TS family, I say this with love! When you buy an awesome exotic, motorcycle, or hotrod, pay for a good shipper. Consider the fuel cost that the shipper has to cover, and consider the security of having your vehicle transported in style! My business is almost on its way out due to most people wanting to pay rock bottom for transport, I don't fault them, but always remember, as in anything you buy, you get what you pay for...

Old 02-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks ptrans, the car will definitely be shipped enclosed by quality and well respected company. Sorry to hear about your business

Old 02-26-2011, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
The questions is what kind of RS did he buy..
Spill the beans c;mon..
Can't wait to see it on track or at least some
Only sad part is I will have to wait a week before I get the car and I have a track weekend set up for this weekend coming up

Originally Posted by MiniD
Oh snappp
Nothing to snappp about

Last edited by jenk12m; 02-26-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
You sell the 7.1 yet?

Old 02-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Should be leaving out next week

Old 02-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Thanks ptrans, the car will definitely be shipped enclosed by quality and well respected company. Sorry to hear about your business
jenk12m,I want to apologize you, I just wanted to point out a few helpful facts. I am glad you have found a reputable shipper, and even more, I hope you enjoy your car in good health when it arrives.