Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS dilema...sorta

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished road
^^^this!

Old 02-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
Originally Posted by Barrister
I wish I had these types of dilemmas.

Awesome car.

Make all of this go away with a set of scalloped HRE P40s.
Well said

the GT2RS is an amazing machine for sure, and it looks good with gold and black wheels.

enjoy it in the best of health

-AJ

Old 02-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
The GT2 RS has gold wheels as standard, while black and silver are optional. That is why there is no option code; because the gold wheels are standard, from what I understand.

Old 02-08-2011, 12:20 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
ridiculous

Old 02-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by avusrs6
I personally do feel it's Porsche's fault. The factory rep represents Porsche and not the dealership, no?

I ordered Guards Red and ended up with black wheels (2nd choice).
Which rep? The PCNA rep? You spoke to them/emailed them personally? Or are you saying your sales rep said they "spoke to the "rep" ..."

Clearly they are available. But like others said- the car is the key- its a monster youll revel in having! Or go bananas at its awesomeness!!

Old 02-08-2011, 05:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Stuff like that pisses me off. You're buying a 250k $ car from them and they can't fix the color of wheels you want even though they are obviously available?
Seriously, if they don't straighten this out for you I'd be very very upset. Obviously they handled it wrong to begin with and didn't look into it properly, now it's their responsibility to fix it. You should expect nothing other than an apology and golden wheels.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:33 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
who is your dealer? if you dont mind me asking.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Its not Porsche's fault. Someone didnt bother to look into it.
I have exactly the same feeling...

Old 02-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Do you really mean Gold and not the standard Silver?? Gold wheels would look like ghetto rapper stuff I believe. Black looks fantastic.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:45 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by avusrs6
I've been lurking for a while back and forth from this forum and 6speed.
I have my GT2RS coming in Mid FEB, unfortunately I cannot attend PBIR for delivery of my car but will anxiously await its arrival at my dealership.

I originally wanted Gold wheels on my car and my dealer told me there was no option code for it and he checked with his factory rep and he too said the same, well more like "no gold wheels for US cars". Well I'm looking at the West Coast delivery pics and I must have seen 3 cars with gold wheels...what the heck!

I called my dealer and informed him of this and told him to call his factory rep and let him know that I want my wheels swapped out because they both advised I could not get gold wheels. Instead I opted for black wheels because of what I was told.

Will the factory rep do the right thing or tell me to pound sand?
The gold wheels are the standard equipment. Your "salesperson" was not educated and obviously did not talk to his/her representitive or call Atlanta, which is what should have been done. We have a really capable guy in Atlanta at PNCA who's only job is to know options. Someone blew it.

Quick Reply: GT2RS dilema...sorta