Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ruf CTR3 "The Green Beast"

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011 | 08:38 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
mathias is an unknown quantity at this point
Ruf CTR3 "The Green Beast"

Here are some pics of the Ruf CTR3 in green, together with some "colleagues".

Together with the Bugati Veyron 16.4

From left to right: Ruf CTR3, Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Koenigsegg Agera, Porsche 911 GT2 RS, Gumpert Apollo S, BMW Alpina M5, Wiesmann Roadster

It was an amazing combo, nevertheless I would choose the CTR3.

Old 02-05-2011 | 08:40 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Cool event. Where was this?

Personally I'd take any one of the other cars before the CTR3, including the 5-series, but at least the color is .... interesting

Old 02-05-2011 | 08:44 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
It was at the Race of Champions in Duesseldorf, Germany in November 2010

Personally I would choose another color for the CTR3, too. But I like the green one, either.

Old 02-05-2011 | 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
cullenacton is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome, love the ruf but Gumpert is filth.

Old 02-05-2011 | 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mathias
It was at the Race of Champions in Duesseldorf, Germany in November 2010

Personally I would choose another color for the CTR3, too. But I like the green one, either.
What?! I was in Duesseldorf in November??? Where was this and how the heck did i miss it?

Awesome car - love it in green too. Very exotic

Old 02-05-2011 | 09:33 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
It was on the 27th and 28th. See more here:

Race of Champions - Düsseldorf, November 27-28 2010

Old 02-05-2011 | 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmm...that green is a little too bright for me

Old 02-05-2011 | 04:02 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
gumpert ftw

Old 02-05-2011 | 04:40 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
most attractive thing to come out of ruf since alois' unibrow

Old 02-05-2011 | 04:43 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Hugo's is still the best-looking CTR3 I've seen, but any of them are badass.

Quick Reply: Ruf CTR3 "The Green Beast"