Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dealer won't /can't tell me what points they will cover in the Carrera GT service

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with everything being said thats why I have listed what I have done to my car I did not want any idiot making a miss of my car. I have spent a Full day with my car I made sure everything was done the proper way like it should.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by h20skier
Possibly they won't be doing the work and hiring it out to someone else?

If the dealer isn't equipped to do it don't do it.

My service had a break down of hours and parts and what was covered when I did mine.
If I well remember when the CGT came out, Porsche AG trained only some dealers on CGT maintenance.
This fact was confirmed to me when I went to visit the "Sanctuary" in Zuffenhausen and a man from P showed me all the boxes contaning CGT engines which were sent to Germany for service from all around the world.

I am wondering if maybe your Dealer is not among the qualified ones...

Last edited by Ressy; 02-04-2011 at 06:30 AM.