Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ultimate Porsches - GT3RS vs Speedster vs GTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Eniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura about
I've driven the gt2rs and the gt3rs back to back , the sport classic, and the gts, the gts is the perfect compromise and awesome looking, but the GT3 RS is in a different league. IMO. Little clip of me.

cars :: cdb15b5d.jpg picture by dickeniffer - Photobucket

Old 01-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Eniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura about

Old 01-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Eniffer: You have to post the link to that video, you can't embed it. Here it is: http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/a38429df.mp4

Awesome video! The GT3 RS sounds amazing! How did the GT2 RS compare?

Old 01-24-2011, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Just realized I wrote 2 rs , sorry I meant 3rs and 2 . The gt2 to me felt not much quicker on the straights, the 3rs was awesome through the corners and the noise! I've driven a veyron and I think the rs is more exciting.

Old 01-24-2011, 03:59 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great post! Added a bit of the article in it for ya.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks for sorting that video, Carrara , I couldnt seem to post it from my i telephone.

Old 01-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nyc123
I think the GTS is a sleeper and really a great value for what you are getting. The gt3 and rs also amazing cars but fo somebody that will never take the car to the track the gts is probably the best driving 911 built yet and I like that it does not stand out too much
Don't get me wrong. The GTS is an awesome car, and the perfect buy for someone who wants a GT3 but can't see using it daily. With the GTS, you also have a much wider band of personalization. GT2 skirts, and the black diffuser really set the GTS off from the rest of the 911 variants, without overdoing it. I'm just saying, if you're buying a 911 for enjoyment, the GT3 is the natural choice. The rear of the GTS looks much better than the GT3's rear I'll admit. GTS+SC front lip would be the ultimate Carrera model. I don't know. The GT3 just seems so precise.

Last edited by Carrera; 01-24-2011 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
nyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Carrara
Don't get me wrong. The GTS is an awesome car, and the perfect buy for someone who wants a GT3 but can't see using it daily. With the GTS, you also have a much wider band of personalization. GT2 skirts, and the black diffuser really set the GTS off from the rest of the 911 variants, without overdoing it. I'm just saying, if you're buying a 911 for enjoyment, the GT3 is the natural choice. The rear of the GTS looks much better than the GT3's rear I'll admit. GTS+SC front lip would be the ultimate Carrera model. I don't know. The GT3 just seems so precise.
thats why I got both.....white gts mexico blue gt3

Old 01-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
^ Must post pics of Mexico Blue GT3!!!!