Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Available allocation - Possibly the last changeable GT3 RS to be built for the U.S.

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by savyboy
I know if I bought another one, knowing what I do now, it would be a stripper. No stereo, no A/C, steel brakes.

Turbo S? All the goodies.

GT3RS? Well as you know, optioned ones are all over the place and not selling. Strippers are impossible to find, and anybody giving the car the life it was made for doesn't want all the options.

Optioned out you have a car like every other in the USA. Stripper- you have the only one. You are in business, what does scarcity create? That's right...

Thank me later...
Interesting so I thought I was the only one that liked nothing on my cars.

My gt3rs is big red braked and not an ounce of the girly shit

Old 01-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Good point on there already being a number of them out there optioned to the moon.

Originally Posted by h20skier
Interesting so I thought I was the only one that liked nothing on my cars.

My gt3rs is big red braked and not an ounce of the girly shit
Girly shit.. haaa Might do it stripped down after all.. Thanks!!

Old 01-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Stripped is the way to go.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
I have to agree with the "STRIPPER CONCEPT", I use my GT3 for daily so I optioned for creature comforts but thIS 3RS will hopefully goto a track hound therefore colors are the only option, you need skip the PCCB, axle lift ETC. There are alot of heavily optioned 3RS everywhere.

Last edited by Marc; 01-04-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
A stripper!! Unless someone wants to submit an order for the car by the end of the day, this is the spec we are going to go with... Thanks for the input guys!

911 GT3 RS
Carrara White
Wheels Painted Silver
Contrasting Color - Guards Red with Black Graphics. We might paint the wheels, mirrors and air intake black when it comes in. However, it might look really good with just the contrasting red features and black graphics. The extended individualization pkg is $7,500 so it saves a lot not doing the whole package in black from the factory and just sticking with the graphics...

Headlight Cleaner Cover in Exterior Color

Lid of Storage Bin in Alcantara with Model Logo

Thicker Steering Wheel in Alcantara

Door Entry Guards in Carbon

Sport Chrono Package without PCM

139,940 + 1,250 (Graphics) = 141,190

Old 01-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I would do no graphics and put the .1 graphics on it. The wheels need to be black btw.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I would do no graphics and put the .1 graphics on it. The wheels need to be black btw.
...+1

Old 01-04-2011, 12:58 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I don't agree on the graphics. Silver wheels I'm not found of so I'd go with Black as well.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
+100000 on the stipper as well... Everyone loves strippers!!

For an RS, its suppose to be a LIGHTWEIGHT TRACK CAR!! Why load it up? Standard GT3, Turbo/S, etc. is understandable esepcially if your going to be driving it mostly on the street. But in this market look at the supply and demand - way too many loaded RS's sitting around.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Originally Posted by h20skier
I don't agree on the graphics. Silver wheels I'm not found of so I'd go with Black as well.
Yup was more so on the black wheels myself...graphics are easy to change...silver wheels will look BORING

Quick Reply: Available allocation - Possibly the last changeable GT3 RS to be built for the U.S.