Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Available allocation - Possibly the last changeable GT3 RS to be built for the U.S.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Available allocation - Possibly the last changeable GT3 RS to be built for the U.S.

Changable 2011 GT3 RS available! A discounted enclosed shipping rate to anywhere in the country included in the purchase price.

Thanks for looking! PM me for details

Last edited by GeoffJr@Isringhausen; 01-13-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bayerische Motoren Werke is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm... You have me thinking!!!

Old 01-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
The allocation is still available, but only for a few more days, before we need to submit the order. We had it spec'd and sold to a member on TS. Porsche stopped doing Paint to Sample in October however and this individual wanted Mexico Blue, so it didn't work out. If anyone is interested, PM me asap.

If no one orders it, I think we are going to order it white with black wheels and the 997.2 extended individualization package with everything blacked out. I saw one like this in the GT3 RS pic thread and it looked perfect! What do you guys think about ordering it with deviated stitching in yellow with yellow belts to match the PCCB's too..? Do you think that would be too much? You can change the door pulls to an exact oem spec in yellow too, which I think would be a really cool!

Thanks,

Old 01-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Geoff

For what it's worth I think the only way to get away with deviated stitching on the spec you mentioned is yellow. I would go yellow belts as well as door pulls - it's all got to match. I sold a Speed Yellow C2S in 09 with a similar configuration, yellow stitching, yellow belts on black interior. Looked awesome - hope your RS finds a home soon

Old 01-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
A430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to all
Full yellow stitching - black door pulls from Boxster Spyder. Have yellow belts too, but no pix of those, digging around...

Attached Images  

Last edited by A430v; 01-10-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by cstroked
Geoff

For what it's worth I think the only way to get away with deviated stitching on the spec you mentioned is yellow. I would go yellow belts as well as door pulls - it's all got to match. I sold a Speed Yellow C2S in 09 with a similar configuration, yellow stitching, yellow belts on black interior. Looked awesome - hope your RS finds a home soon
I think you're right.. We will probably go ahead and do that. Aqua blue metallic or grey black with all the pieces in yellow would be pretty cool too!You can order any color you want in any of the exterior painted parts with this package, which is really cool.

Attached Images  
Old 01-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I think it would look cool with red contrast in the interior. All of the standard contrast is red, so all you would need is a red 12 o' clock ring.

Old 01-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by A430v
Full yellow stitching - black door pulls from Boxster Spyder.
Dang, the black door pulls look really good!!! Nice pic!

Old 01-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Carrara
I think it would look cool with red contrast.
I thought about that too, but we are most likely ordering PCCB's. I wonder if that might look weird having the yellow brakes and red everything else...

Old 01-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
A430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to all
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
I thought about that too, but we are most likely ordering PCCB's. I wonder if that might look weird having the yellow brakes and red everything else...
If PCCBs - then yup, don't do anything red. Clashes too much.

Quick Reply: Available allocation - Possibly the last changeable GT3 RS to be built for the U.S.