Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Most Beautiful Girl in the World!!! 2011 GT3 RS - Guards Red

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nicke
Great looking! Got me all excited with PS again...

Old 11-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Love it, and I for one vote for no black wheels to be just a little different than the current trend out there. Love the centerlocks as is.
I agree 100% I'd keep it exavtly how is, silver wheels, no RS decals. The only thing that needs to be changed is to put clear turn signals and possibly the clear tailights. Otherwise its perfect as is

Old 11-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty cool to see the ps renderings! Thanks for doing that! I thought the black wheels might be a nice touch too, but after seeing them on the car, the silver wheels and no graphics looks the best in my opinion She's still available and hot as ever if anyone is interested!

Old 11-09-2010, 08:11 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
suncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond repute
Great color, well done.

Old 11-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Man that machine looks gorgeous!! Well done on the wheels and no graphics a degree of understatement is welcomed on these machines!!

Old 11-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutely love it. The interior is beyond amazing, and it's nice to see an RS without decals every once in a while.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smy266
I absolutely love it. The interior is beyond amazing, and it's nice to see an RS without decals every once in a while.
Couldn't agree more.

Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Man that machine looks gorgeous!! Well done on the wheels and no graphics a degree of understatement is welcomed on these machines!!
Thanks, several individuals have come in and said the same thing about liking the car better without graphics.

The exclusivity of this car with the silver RS wheels, graphics delete and paint to sample in Guards Red definitely does it for me... The more you look at it, the more you'll like it. I sometimes feel like I'm cheating on my girlfriend the way I stare at her though haha. The RS is already an exclusive car, but this car is an exclusive member of that exclusive club. If I could afford an RS, this car would be sitting in my garage right now! Lol

She's sitting front and center on the showroom floor, just waiting for someone to take her home!

Old 11-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-11-2010, 06:30 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Black wheels and decals and mirrors would also look great as mentioned above. Beautiful car and I actually think the orange reflectors look pretty cool on this red car for some reason.

Good luck with the sale!
red with black -- no photoshop

red with ghost red decals

My vote is red, no decals, black wheels and mirrors