Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beautiful Guards Red CGT for sale close to me...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Beautiful Guards Red CGT for sale close to me...

No affiliation with the seller, I was just browsing through some local car ads and stumbled on this....

2005 Porsche Carrera GT - $359,888, 3,471 miles.
2005 Porsche Carrera GT at eCarLink | Dallas, Texas

(more pics on their website)

Last edited by tractorcrusher; 08-12-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I like his man cave! A CGT, a Bonanza, and an AT-6 Texan. Very cool. Nice looking GT too.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
I like his man cave! A CGT, a Bonanza, and an AT-6 Texan. Very cool. Nice looking GT too.
This business is located right around the corner from Addison Airport, which is home to the Cavanaugh Air Museum. Somehow they have an arrangement that the company gets to take pictures of the cars that they're selling in one of their hangars. I love checking out there site because the photography is awesome.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
very nice, but I have to say it hurts to see only 3,500 miles on car 5 years old. Go drive it man. Did it have a service a year since?

Old 08-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
This business is located right around the corner from Addison Airport, which is home to the Cavanaugh Air Museum. Somehow they have an arrangement that the company gets to take pictures of the cars that they're selling in one of their hangars. I love checking out there site because the photography is awesome.

Oh I was going to ask you what that was all about. I checked out the website, and saw a bunch of different cars in the same hangar. They are pretty good pictures.

Hey, if you got time and you are there why don't you take some pics of the planes in the museum and post them up in the aviation section. I would love to see what else they have.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Schwabe
very nice, but I have to say it hurts to see only 3,500 miles on car 5 years old. Go drive it man. Did it have a service a year since?
Most likely the service has not been done. The car is coming up on its 4 yr major service. A fine tuned car such as the CGT has to have meticulous servicing by a knowledgeable Authorized Porsche Center. I wonder if a lot of these low mile cars are coming on the market now as people don't want the issues or expense of that major service. They're playing in Ferrari territory now as far as expenditures go.

Old 08-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If you dont mind me asking...just how bad is this service on the pocket book?

Old 08-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
As bad as a Ferrari full major including timing belts.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Kuzi
As bad as a Ferrari full major including timing belts.
Much worse from what I've been told

Quick Reply: Beautiful Guards Red CGT for sale close to me...