Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photoshoot: A day with the boys at Oregon Raceway Park

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
Perfect setting and beautiful images Jason. You always have a way of making them look timeless!
Thank you Mike! I hope to be able to photograph your collection one day too.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
That first shot of the scud is incredible! Very nice use of the track vs the horizon. I would love a copy of that on my wall.

And the white RS without decals! RSFTMFW right there =)

Old 10-28-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Great looking track! Great looking selection of cars! A CarreraGT actually being driven instead of collecting dust and rotting in a garage!

OMFG

Be still my beating heart...

Wish I was there, thanks for the post and pics! AWESOME!

Old 10-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely brilliant shots, Jason! I'd say this is one of your best sets yet!

Thanks so much for posting more photos of that CGT on BBS wheels. I'm seriously in love with that car!

I'd rep you again if I could.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like the GT3 RS has no chance against Roman's RSA in the first video. I love that little car.

Old 10-28-2010, 02:07 PM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Looks like the GT3 RS has no chance against Roman's RSA in the first video. I love that little car.
The fellow who was driving Roman's RSA, BJ, is an incredible race car driver who truly MOVED on this track. PJ had no chance against him in his RS. BTW, sorry about the last parts of the video. I didn't realize I hit the zoom button because I wasn't watching the monitor. I was just hanging on to the camera while having fun!

This is BJ in red

His helmet and HANS gear

Getting ready

Last edited by atomic80; 10-28-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Great photos Jason!
Originally Posted by atomic80
The fellow who was driving Roman's RSA, BJ, is an incredible race car driver who truly MOVED on this track. PJ had no chance against him in his RS. BTW, sorry about the last parts of the video. I didn't realize I hit the zoom button because I wasn't watching the monitor. I was just hanging on to the camera while having fun!
Let me guess- BJ is an out of towner?

Old 10-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by cstroked
Great photos Jason!

Let me guess- BJ is an out of towner?
Thanks!

And yep, everyone there was pretty much from out of town. ORP is in the middle of nowhere. I think BJ was from Ohio.

Old 10-28-2010, 06:39 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by vincentdds
BJ Zacharias

he is good

B. J. Zacharias's cars - Photo Gallery - Racing Sports Cars

Old 10-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
leadfootgurl is an unknown quantity at this point
Epic weekend for sure... Had a great time out there!
Beautiful photos Jason

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: A day with the boys at Oregon Raceway Park