Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photoshoot: A day with the boys at Oregon Raceway Park

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
The more photos I see of that CGT, the more I fall in love with it. I love the alcantara steering wheel...

BTW, does this GT3 have a sequential shifter or is that my imagination? The shift lever looks too tall to be stock.

Old 10-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Naw, it wasn't a sequential setup as far as I could tell. I'll let PJ chime in though.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:21 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla

BTW, does this GT3 have a sequential shifter or is that my imagination? The shift lever looks too tall to be stock.

not sequential just raised to my preference on this CMS shifter

Old 10-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool PJ. Is the shift throw shorter than stock?

Old 10-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great shots, thanks for posting!

Old 10-29-2010, 10:28 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
alzilla -
stock RS shifter is fairly short as is so I am not sure this is actually shorter... what I do know is that I have eliminated all plastic parts in the shifter, linkage, and cable ends.
shifter and cup cables and modified gears make fore slightly more cockpit noise but flat out with helmet all I hear is the exhaust :-)

Old 10-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by PJS
alzilla -
stock RS shifter is fairly short as is so I am not sure this is actually shorter... what I do know is that I have eliminated all plastic parts in the shifter, linkage, and cable ends.
shifter and cup cables and modified gears make fore slightly more cockpit noise but flat out with helmet all I hear is the exhaust :-)
Sounds like a great mod! I'm sure it shifts a lot nicer now. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question so thoroughly.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:46 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
shifts great and I like the extra height on the shifter.. although aesthetically the gap between the boot bottom of the knob has to go... tech is going to machine a piece or something that will clean that up :-)