Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mike's GT2 RS thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
A couple more shots. Please excuse the state of the garage, I have a lot of spring cleaning to do!

Justification for Higher Education!

Old 01-30-2011, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by wyatth
Awesome shots! Love how there is no marque bias in that garage.

Enjoy it!!!!

I would never be able to shift with my left hand.
I would think its so hard to steer accurately with my left.

Old 01-30-2011, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So much win!
Which to chose.

Last edited by calypso; 01-30-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
love it! he looks amazing! and the garage...if I had those cars I will forget the garage because I only wont to drive them..

Old 01-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
I just have nothing to say. Just.. Wow.

Old 01-31-2011, 04:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
damn, and this is only a fraction of your collection

Old 01-31-2011, 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
It looks good, I like the F430 as well, one of my favourite F-cars.
Thanks Mo, same here with the exception of the 599 GTO!

Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
Wow! Looks fantastic! Enjoy it, Mike!
Thanks Blue!

Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
What does your old man think of it?
He hasn't been in the car yet, I did take my mother for a run around the block It was quite comical, she was talking about how she liked the interior etc. I stepped on the gas and she became speechless, as if she was gasping for air It wasn't even full throttle

Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar
Awesome shots Mike! Your GT2RS looks absolutely stunning!! What a machine...
Thank you Pablo!

Originally Posted by sinan
Game over ! The first pic is the new background on my netbook.
Enjoy it

Originally Posted by jamie
Justification for Higher Education!
LOL! Thanks jamie Can't wait to get the whole group shot one day.

Originally Posted by calypso
So much win!
Which to chose.
All of them get adequate seat time I assure you

Originally Posted by andremarino
love it! he looks amazing! and the garage...if I had those cars I will forget the garage because I only wont to drive them..
Thanks andre!

Originally Posted by X2daC
I just have nothing to say. Just.. Wow.
Thank you X2dac

Originally Posted by hg_wng
damn, and this is only a fraction of your collection
Haha, thank you. I don't have that many more.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely.

Old 01-31-2011, 08:46 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ but would you take a picture of it?

Old 01-31-2011, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Only if it were mine.

Quick Reply: Mike's GT2 RS thread