Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mike's GT2 RS thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 09:08 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Hahaha Mike, I love how you take the time to personally respond to each and everyone's posts! Cheers to you for that!

Old 01-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
^^^Hahaha Mike, I love how you take the time to personally respond to each and everyone's posts! Cheers to you for that!
That's what makes him awesome.

It's great to see such a nice guy getting this car. You truly deserve it Mike. We'll all forgive you if you don't have time to reply anymore once you start to drive this awesome 911.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:32 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrara

It's great to see such a nice guy getting this car. You truly deserve it Mike. We'll all forgive you if you don't have time to reply anymore once you start to drive this awesome 911.
I should aspire to greatness like Mike. I think there were a few other guys who do the same too. I'll try to make a point to do the same from now on. Somebody smack me if I forget. Again, two thumbs up to you, Mike!

Old 01-20-2011, 06:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are too kind. It was just common decency from my side

Originally Posted by atomic80
I should aspire to greatness like Mike. I think there were a few other guys who do the same too. I'll try to make a point to do the same from now on. Somebody smack me if I forget. Again, two thumbs up to you, Mike!
Thanks Jason, you guys are all great in your own way and that is what makes this place so spectacular

Old 01-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
So much love in here. Group hug !!!!!!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside, I agree with the others. It's a very nice thing of you to respond to every post even when it's just a "Thank you"

Kudos Mr. S !

Old 01-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to you Mike S! I would like to say thanks to responding to my Q&A'S & your patience.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Des
Teamspeed Rookie
Des is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to all
Congrats! It looks great in red! How does it feel compared to the 997 GT2? Is it a bit more like the 996 GT2?

Old 01-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
So awesome. Congrats. This is one of the baddest cars out right now.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough

x2!
great car for a great person!

Old 01-29-2011, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys!

GT2 RS is home! I didn't get to open her up just yet, but from what I could feel the car is really amazing!

I can't believe how quick it picks up RPMS for a turbocarged car!!
The brakes are super sharp, by far the most effective out of all the cars in the garage by a long shot.

The car itself is also very easy to drive. I can drive it like the Carrera if I wanted. The suspension is very firm, but it's quite tolerable.

The steering is so precise, I can't even describe. Never felt something like it.
Going to drive it some more and will post more impressions later.

For now, some photos.

Quick Reply: Mike's GT2 RS thread