Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Uwe Gemballa's body discovered in South Africa

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 01:56 AM
GT3
Teamspeed Member
GT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to beholdGT3 is a splendid one to behold
RIP Uwe!

Old 10-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutITURBO has a spectacular aura aboutITURBO has a spectacular aura about

Picture: Me & Uwe Gemballa - Monaco 2009

I am very sorry to hear That horrible news. I knew Uwe Gemballa personally/ Very Good Man, with inteligent personality .
May he rest in peace.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:36 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^thank you for this post mate. Again I offer my deepest condolences to his family.

Old 10-03-2010, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow this is a very sad news. Not what I had expected or hoped for the outcome to have been. Ill keep you updated with news which crops up on my side. Hopefully the family can get some closure.

RIP

Missing man's wife fears extortion - Times LIVE
iafrica.com | news | sa news | Uwe Gemballa 'executed'

Old 10-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
R.I.P Uwe. Condolences to the family and hopefully the new Gemballa CEO carries on with his legacy.

Old 10-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Very sad to hear. Rest in peace.

Old 10-03-2010, 06:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond repute
prayers go out to his family and friends...

Old 10-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fat_cole is on a distinguished roadfat_cole is on a distinguished road
A truly great man, may he rest in peace.

Old 10-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Site Founder
MWilens has a brilliant futureMWilens has a brilliant futureMWilens has a brilliant futureMWilens has a brilliant futureMWilens has a brilliant futureMWilens has a brilliant futureMWilens has a brilliant futureMWilens has a brilliant futureMWilens has a brilliant futureMWilens has a brilliant futureMWilens has a brilliant future
My deepest condolences to his family and loved ones.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to know what he was really into. The truth can be REALLY ugly, but I'm interested in knowing.

Quick Reply: Uwe Gemballa's body discovered in South Africa