Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sabine Schmitz video driving her GT3 RS at Nordschleife

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by krenshaw
Wow... amazing vid. I MUST experience a lap with someone like that some day -- although, preferably without that oh sh*t moment
Me too but that oh sh*t moment was the highlight of the ride so as long as I got back in one piece I wouldn't miss it. How fast was that oh sh*t moment? 250+kph? That would have been easily a write off for lesser drivers.

Old 09-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
very cool...love the gto and the gt2rs...nice little save by her for sure

Old 09-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
It was a great day, and the training we had was superb. The highlight of the day was Sabine and we'll certainly book her again for our trip next year.. Only our members can do our trips, but I'll always extend anything we do to fellow Teamspeeders! We can even arrange cars - GT3, LP560/4... If anyone honestly wants to come next year, PM me and I'll contact you when we've sorted everything. There's a very real chance that we'll be booking Sabine for training as well as high-speed laps.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beautiful pics and awesome video. So cool that Sabine has a RS.2!

Where did you get that awesome matte black porsche helmet? Or for that matter, does anyone know where Sabine got her carbon helmet? Both of those look incredible.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Know she was gonna save it, when watching I thought she was gonna loose it.

Looks like a blast

Old 09-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
B16 FYS is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Beautiful pics and awesome video. So cool that Sabine has a RS.2!

Where did you get that awesome matte black porsche helmet? Or for that matter, does anyone know where Sabine got her carbon helmet? Both of those look incredible.
any good

Race Helmets - Grand Prix Racewear

Old 09-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Glenn Mc
Cool, ask him how his head was the other week after a night out in the Lindner ?
It was fine, thanks for asking :0 My heritage paid off, for once.

Was a great weekend, ride with Sabine was the definite highlight.

A few extra pics of of the GT2RS and 599 GTO

Old 09-28-2010, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rost12
I

WOW!!!

Old 09-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PaulGeudon
It was a great day, and the training we had was superb. The highlight of the day was Sabine and we'll certainly book her again for our trip next year.. Only our members can do our trips, but I'll always extend anything we do to fellow Teamspeeders! We can even arrange cars - GT3, LP560/4... If anyone honestly wants to come next year, PM me and I'll contact you when we've sorted everything. There's a very real chance that we'll be booking Sabine for training as well as high-speed laps.
Sending you a PM. I'm definitely in! I'd been planning to go out there for this anyhow. Having you set this up makes it far easier.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:16 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Paging JonA85. GT2RS content

Quick Reply: Sabine Schmitz video driving her GT3 RS at Nordschleife