Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Remember Condor CGT's Toys ? They really exist !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Off to more jet lag sleep...night night !

Old 04-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BSM
I actually did not know that there were 29 of them built... are they all just like this? Or was each one tailored to client specifications?

From what I've seen so far, it is by far the most important and impressive stallion in your stable.
All are built the same and there was a light wight version. Not all in yellow I have seen a red one at RUF factory

I agree it still looks great and very fast I have a lot of with motor bikes when I see them on the road

Old 04-11-2008, 12:18 AM
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Off to more jet lag sleep...night night !
Thanks Jas for the Pictures G'night

Old 04-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BSM
[COLOR=darkslategray]I actually did not know that there were 29 of them built... are they all just like this? Or was each one tailored to client specifications?
Depends. I've done quite a bit of research on these cars, mainly because it's my goal to get one. The colors were all to spec. I've seen a a non-metallic green, met. green, white, black, red, viper green and rosewood metallic. Options included roll-cage (but not integrated like the current RUF VIN cars), Konig seats built to RUF spec (like Jaber has) or old school Recaros and some other misc. interior stuff like rear-seat-delete and various center console configurations. As far as performance, no options that I've heard of, but many of these cars have been fitted with updated components over the years. Exterior wise, you could spec it with fog lights in the nose like Jaber's car or brake-cooling ducts instead of fogs. A racing fuel cell was also optional, as well as additional cross-bracing in the front trunk compartment. The great thing about RUF is, you forge relationship with them once you get your car and they can deliver just about anything you want, not unlike Mclaren with the F1.

Old 04-11-2008, 12:23 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Jas thank you for the detailed threads on Bahrain, the F1 circuit and Jabers collection;as I said yesterday its a great post to look at when I wake up at the morning due to the many pictures and a well written narrative as I have really enjoyed reading it.

If it is one thing I've gotten from this thread is that Jaber is a man of his word and a true class act, thank you for showing them how the Arabian way of greeting and hospitality.

Old 04-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Originally Posted by drew935
Jas awesome pics that you took.
congrats on your wife's pregnancy

Jaber, your garages and cars look so clean.
love the starion and the rest of the collection
We try our best but the dust back home is just to much

Glad you like the Old school Mitsu

Old 04-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
WOW! You two are truly world class! It sure is cool to be apart of a community that supports these kinds of relationships.
If I ever make it over that way........yeah, gonna need to check out the stable as well.

Old 04-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
Congrats also to your new addition Jas!!!!!

Old 04-11-2008, 12:30 AM
Originally Posted by Secure
WOW! You two are truly world class! It sure is cool to be apart of a community that supports these kinds of relationships.
If I ever make it over that way........yeah, gonna need to check out the stable as well.
your welcome anytime

Old 04-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
amazing looking stable jaber.
it is great to see such hospitality being passed back and forth between members.

shame you didn't get to catch a few more skyline pics. I am always in the mood to see some of those.

Quick Reply: Remember Condor CGT's Toys ? They really exist !!!