Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Remember Condor CGT's Toys ? They really exist !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Some of the other gems....

The Mitsubishi Starion, built again to "Jaber" specs....

Old 04-10-2008, 11:28 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Classic mini.....

Check out this parking job guys...I have no idea how....

Old 04-10-2008, 11:31 PM
I loved this car...

old school amg monster....

Old 04-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Some pics on the wall showing Jaber's racing exploits. It may not be known to some, but Jaber is well known in the Middle East as a Hillclimb and Rally champion.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
icruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond repute
RufMD thanks for posting the pics. Jaber much on the car collection and your contributions to TS.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:50 PM
A few random ones...looking forward to next year and getting pics out on the road !

Last edited by RufMD; 04-10-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by icruze
RufMD thanks for posting the pics. Jaber much on the car collection and your contributions to TS.
I am glad you liked my small collection

There is one thing I have to say is that RufMD (Jas) nearly missed his flight back home taking these pictures
He also didn't have much time to take all the pictures . I have to say Thank you Jas for all the pictures they just look great and I miss my cars

Old 04-10-2008, 11:57 PM
Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to see the Skyline GTR, and many other cars in the collection....but as stated previously, I intend to be back in Bahrain and will detail the cars completely then !

Fantastic cars, fantastic people in Bahrain, and unbelievably warm and friendly family of Jabers...what more could one ask for ? Oh yes, next year Jaber will actually be there as well

Old 04-10-2008, 11:58 PM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
Condor - sick sick sick!!!

Jas, that was worth almost missing your flight!

OK, so the Condor Yellow CGT is epic, no question... but the RUF Yellow Bird?!?!?!? Are you kdding me!?!? Didn't know one of those was in the Jaber paddock... mad respect, brother, mad respect!

Yellow Bird

Old 04-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to see the Skyline GTR, and many other cars in the collection....but as stated previously, I intend to be back in Bahrain and will detail the cars completely then !

Fantastic cars, fantastic people in Bahrain, and unbelievably warm and friendly family of Jabers...what more could one ask for ? Oh yes, next year Jaber will actually be there as well
Jas I am looking forward for next year and the best part about it we will go for a spin in the car of your choice

Quick Reply: Remember Condor CGT's Toys ? They really exist !!!