Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Klobasa
Hi,

some new data about Limited Edition,there will be 9000 rpm,500hp, a litle bit wider then the ordinary RS,beginning of production in June, weight 1360kg, price in Slovenia 230.000 eur, but this is Slovenia, taxes and all that sh...

BR
Congratulations. You are the 1000 post. Someone should send you a major award. This thread has some serious life in it. It will probably double up once the car is actually announced.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I think if this car is coming any time this week, it will be tomorrow, as Porsche loves Wednesday for a revealing. I doubt it will come this week, but oh the irony when you say this thread will double up if it does come tomorrow!

Old 04-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Define Irony ---

Porsche unveils the 918 for 845k and the forums explode with "I dont want it and i dont care that its released and i dont care how many miles per gallon it gets"

All the while, the internet is BUZZZING about a Limited Edition car that isnt even out yet that seems to have people lining up around the block with 300k in their hands ready to buy

Porsche, are you reading this???

Old 04-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Define Irony ---

Porsche unveils the 918 for 845k and the forums explode with "I dont want it and i dont care that its released and i dont care how many miles per gallon it gets"

All the while, the internet is BUZZZING about a Limited Edition car that isnt even out yet that seems to have people lining up around the block with 300k in their hands ready to buy

Porsche, are you reading this???
Heh heh...

Old 04-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
300k in their hands waiting to buy. Lmao. We will see how many actually buy

Old 04-06-2011, 03:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by jenk12m
something tells me it'll have more interest than the GT2RS...

Old 04-06-2011, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by marakji
something tells me it'll have more interest than the GT2RS...
No questions about it...

Old 04-06-2011, 06:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
No questions about it...
Tic Toc hahaha

Old 04-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sounds awfully quiet here... I can almost "smell" the tension! hahaha

Old 04-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Oh i agree with you --- that is part of my post --- based upon the forum world you would think these things --- but wouldnt it be something if this car flopped and 918's found there way into all the baller garages around the world just as planned? LMAO!!!

That being said --- i really want Porsche to build a two door Panamera style coupe to play with the CL benz's. Is that too much to ask?

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!