Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porschefest

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Porschefest

Saturday morning was a beautiful day for a car show in Boston. I finally met my first Teamspeeder rjmontoya (Ryan). Ryan like I said before it was very nice meeting you and your girlfriend, but next time I call shotgun.
Here are my pictures from the event.

Ryans amazing GT3 rs (except for the scrape on the front lip)

Another GT3 rs showed up from Herb Chambers collection.

Two 997.2 GT3s showed up

997 GT3 with 997.2 Turbo S cab from Herb Chambers

A few Boxster Sypders showed up; this one was my favorite.

This is a 2004, yes a 2004 996 GT2 with 11k miles on it.

Another 996 GT2 showed up and was trying to hide, but I found it.

A few 996 Turbos. I love the wheels on the first one.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:38 PM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
At the tail end of the show this showed up, a 1987 Porsche 959.

A Cayenne Turbo

Then some lost Italians showed up.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:40 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing your pics, Jon! Looks like an awesome day! The black 997.2 GT3 is my favorite of the bunch. Ryans GT3 RS is sick! The wheels on the black 996TT look like gloss black OZ Superleggera (great looking wheel).

Old 09-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Jon, great meeting you and you get dibs on shotgun next time. Amazing pictures, I didn't even see some of these cars at the event! Amazed at how many people showed up.

How dare you bring up that tiny exploded bug on my front spoiler??? Rubbing salt in fresh wounds. That judge was so disgusted by my car's lack of spotlessness.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
How dare you bring up that tiny exploded bug on my front spoiler??? Rubbing salt in fresh wounds. That judge was so disgusted by my car's lack of spotlessness.
Sorry buddy, I had to say it.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Cool stuff, Jon! Some really nice stuff there. Those GT2s are awesome but that RS Orange 997.1 GT3 really does it for me.

Were there any CGTs? Seems like you'd expect to see a couple if a 959 made it out.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Cool stuff, Jon! Some really nice stuff there. Those GT2s are awesome but that RS Orange 997.1 GT3 really does it for me.

Were there any CGTs? Seems like you'd expect to see a couple if a 959 made it out.
Thanks man, I know my pictures are not up to your quality but "A" for effort. NO CGT and NO 997 GT2s showed up.

More photos of the event taken by Ryan found here- https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/4375...orsche-10.html

Last edited by JonA85; 09-12-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Ps. Hey Alex....I didn't stall

Old 09-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Ps. Hey Alex....I didn't stall

That's good. Nice death grip on the wheel! Were you worried it was going to get away from you?

Old 09-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots. Boston has some great Porsches.

Quick Reply: Porschefest