Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 RS Prod Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
2 RS Prod Numbers

Anyone heard the production numbers for the USA on the 2 RS? I've been told 137 and also 105. I'm wondering what other numbers are floating around out there, and then if there is merit to the talk. I have heard Porsche say 500 to be built, that started with 300. Typical.

Old 09-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
heard both too. i guess extra 30 cars isn't gonna change the big picture. yes the number was bumper from 300 to 500 total.

Old 09-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe 105 for USA and the other 32 for Canada making the total NA production 137?

Old 09-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
The news I got from you was 137, the news I got from JPcourt was
Originally Posted by jpcourt
I was just told today that the US is only going to get 104 GT2RS's total and that this info just came down last night on a conference call between Porsche US and and Porsche Germany...

Old 09-08-2010, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
The Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond repute
The Pimp and The Prostitute

Porsche's (Ferrrari's too) relationship with its customers is like the prostitute who keeps coming back to the pimp, only to get smacked around.

The pimp says, "Sorry baby, it won't happen again...." But it happens again, and again... and the prostitute still keeps coming back for more.

So when when Porsche again represents that production will be "limited to X" why believe it?

BTW, I begged off my order today. Three thousand dollars to paint the car black or white? $264K for a reasonably optioned car?

No thanks. I'll wait a little while and buy one at a substantial discount.

Old 09-08-2010, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
The news I got from you was 137, the news I got from JPcourt was .
I know. I heard the 137 straight from Porsche, but failed to ask what number was going where, etc. It was in the early stages. It took them 2 months or longer to decide which dealers and customers got cars. I thought that was odd. I don't care how many they make, I was just curious to see how many would be around and where they would be. Either way, it will be a small crowd.

Old 09-11-2010, 01:39 PM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Today I was told the first week november the dealership in Boston is getting a white one.

Old 09-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Interesting

I got a definite 137 delivered to US from Porsche.

Old 09-11-2010, 01:56 PM
^^ like it.

Old 09-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
It will be interesting to see what Porsche does with the order bank if all of the US slots aren't filled by the deadline. I know Dealers will submit spec orders. Supposedly, PNA will bounce them out. My dealer already had to submit a copy of my Sales agreement and my drivers license to PNA.

Quick Reply: 2 RS Prod Numbers